WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I just started listening to Damage Plan...

Descent

Hella Constipated
And now I'm sad. That guy who killed Dimebag Darrel deserves to have his balls amputated then shoved in his mouth.

The control...The control. I know this is old news, but the control of the guitar strings is amazing. It makes you want to cry.

Old news, yes, but I feel affected now. Asshole.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
It was indeed a sad day, but it could have been a sadder one.

The death of Zack Wylde
The death of Ozzy Osbourne
The death of James Hetfield
The death of Marty Friedman
The death of Dave Mustaine
The death of David Ellefson
The death of Rob Halford
The death of Angus Young
The death of Bruce Dickinson
The death of Slash

You know what I mean... It could've been worse, but it's a complete shame all the same... Damn, I made myself depressed thinking about the fact I'm actually gonna live to see all those guys die O_O;;

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Descent said:
And now I'm sad. That guy who killed Dimebag Darrel deserves to have his balls amputated then shoved in his mouth.
Rest assured Desent, the bastard who shot Darrel Abbot was blown away by the police soon after he committed that horrible act. He didn't make it out of that club alive.

I think Dimebag Darrel's murder was the worst thing to happen to music since Randy Rhodes' death.

Stephen

Fresh Meat
Damage Plan rocked. They still do. The guy who shot him was shot dead by the Security.

R.I.P Dimebag Darrel. :thumbsup:

VenomHowell said:
The death of Zack Wylde
The death of Ozzy Osbourne
The death of James Hetfield
The death of Marty Friedman
The death of Dave Mustaine
The death of David Ellefson
The death of Rob Halford
The death of Angus Young
The death of Bruce Dickinson
The death of Slash
I can't wait until all these guys die! Thanks for the hit list.

Metal :thumbsdn:
Hardcore :thumbsup: