WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I just walked in on .........

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Alright, here is the story(true story mid you).....didnt have the atience to post it till now, or i didnt want to till now..

I went to naperville this weekend to my aunts house.(moms sister)
It was quite a huge gathering because it was my family (3 people), 1st aunts family(4 people....1 boy and 1 girl) and the 2nd aunts family (4 people...1 girl and 1 small adopted boy who is really cute but thats a story for later).

So we are all watching tv, having fun, eating and all that jazz and suddenly we come up with the idea to play basketball outside. So everyone goes out and they tell me to call my cousins (1 guy and 1 girl both 16) who are in his bedroom. I walk up the stairs and i hear this noise and im like it would be really hillarious if they are having sex..hahahahahaha. I walk in the fucking door, and their having sex :eek: . It was the most disgusting thing ever. Now when you walk in on someone having sex, especially if they are both your cousins, you're not like let me geht the fuck out as quitely as possible. I say WTF!!. They were like oh shit! oh shit! trying to cover up their bodies and fail miserably.

I walk ou of the room, close the door and tell them to come down for basketball. I mention nothing to my family. Life carries on.

Over the years, my cousins have been real pricks. They really piss me off and try to get me in trouble.Here is the question....should i tell my family and geht them in serious trouble? or should i use it as my weapon whenever they are fucking assholes and threaten to tell the family?

/me pukes in bathroom

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Personally I wouldn't mention this ever! Think how much it would disgrace the family, if they believed you anyways.

Some things are best left unsaid, incest especially. Incest...</shiver>

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Use your new found knowledge to coerce a blowjob out of your cousin. :thumbsup:

lol ... max .. ew ....

anyways - there are these two words that when you combine them create a very useful thing ... they are (out of order) mail, and black.

now go, and use your newfound knowledge against your cousins lol

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
At least you'll know why your cousin gave birth to a mutant. :happysad:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
umm max, i dont even want to knnow what you would have done if you walked in on your cousins having sex.

I think its best to use it as black mail. I remeber my parents telling me to sta away from my relatives in india because they were sick. Maybe its because our family has a huge history of incest.

/me shudders

Mr. Sandman

acidum arsenici
:umno:

That is kinda disturbing...lol. But think about it, mentioning it to your family could not only have repercussions for your cousins...but for you also.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Mr. Sandman said:
That is kinda disturbing...lol. But think about it, mentioning it to your family could not only have repercussions for your cousins...but for you also. I don't know..using it as black mail..could not be the wisest choice.
i think you have got the meaning of blackmail wrong son.

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
Blackmail them if you want, but if they don't give in, I wouldn't follow through, unless you're sure the family would beleive you, if they won't then it could backfire, and explode in your face. You'd be hated by all, for being the the sick-minded, liar of the family.

So blackmail.:thumbsup:
Actually following through if they don't.:thumbsdn:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Who would make something that gross up?
bingo.
I have a reputation in the family for being the guy who doesnt lie that much:rolleyes:

well whatever the case, i feel really sick. *shudders

i dont think ill be horny again for a loooooong loooooong time

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Who would make something that gross up?

To answer your question... Spiteful, spiteful people.
Just looking at both possible sides of the situation.
Remember he did mention how much his cousins bother him. Maybe they would think he's just being petty, especially if the family knows he doesn't get along with them.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
no. They dont know that we dont get along. This is because we dont act like retards in front of our parents. I mean, its not like we hate each other or sumthin, itss just that we dont like each other.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
i'm with the others; sort of. you should just come out and say it next time they try to get you into trouble. something like "i'm tired of you two trying to get me into trouble just because I caught you having sex with each other"

of course, i haven't talked to my extended family in years for speaking my mind (i'm happy about it, didn't like them anyway)

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i think you're kinda right. Anyways, since im in college now, i dont have to interact with them much, actually hardly at all. Im also thinking of taking a transfer to a college which isnt in chicago. This school is a bit toooooo nerdy for me and i stay with my parents :( = no getting crunk.

If i keep my distance from them, i shouldnt have any problem at all.

littleone

the short crazy one
:umno:

Don't say anything. You're older, and you don't have to deal with them anyhow. Why bring up shit? Plus, being older means that you have to be the bigger person. They know you saw them, and you know they know you saw them. Leave it at that.

By the way, I've walked in on my brother and my sister. (No worries, they were two seperate events.) So, eww. I know how you feel.

set them up to do it again then take pics, so then youll have proof. Then if they dont follow through on your blackmail demands kill them and leave the picturs for your family to find.

Or just be an adult about it and leave the situation dead and be the bigger person

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Be the bigger person definitely but if the need arises for you to have to use it do so. Always with a warning though. They may come to hate you for walking in on them but if that happens do not be afraid of being the Prince of Wands. Swift, strong, violent, but just, noble, and generous.

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
Something almost similar happened to me.

A month or so ago me, my bud Don, a few other friends, my brother and his girlfriend were all hanging out at my bro's house partying whatever. So I notice that we were getting low on munchables and booze and Don goes, "Dude - we need some snacks cuz I'm high as shit!!" We all laugh. Everyone goes into the basement to hang out; Me and Don go to the corner store.

We get back to the house and it's quiet as a ghost town and dark as a bat cave. We bring in the snacks n' booze into the kitchen. Don goes lurking around waiting for me to pour his dumass a drink. He peeked into the livingroom and saw a BIG ASS IN THE AIR. Then he goes, "Psst, come over here.....I see ASS!" Naturally, I'm thinking that his high has got him seeing stuff that ain't there. But sure enough, I look in the living room and see not one, but two asses in the air. I giggle and go WTF?! "There's somebody screwin' in there!" We laugh it up and go in the basement with everyone else.

Days go by and my brother said, "When we was at his house he could sense that someone caught me and my lady getting busy on the livingroom floor." OMG! EWWWWW!!! I saw my brother's ass......and his girlfriend's ass!!!! :confused: ::redface::

Don told my bro that he was so high and horny that he wanted to "poke dat ass in the air" LOL and my brother says, "Jerk, you woulda been tryin' to dutch ME in my butt man!" We didn't tell anyone else. Not cool to admit you saw your brother's ass. eww. whatever.

:haha: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: