I just want a COCK..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
CrackedVirtue said:
To break. But whatever. Since I seem to have your attention.. Hi, I'm CrackedVirtue.. New and all that shit.
welcome to wtf my dear....love brings us together hate kills us all
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,616
2,333
537
CrackedVirtue said:
To break. But whatever. Since I seem to have your attention.. Hi, I'm CrackedVirtue.. New and all that shit.
Welcome to the big show kid. Keep one hand on you wallet and always,ALWAYS look behind you before you bend over.


btw,p99 is the resident "cock" if thats what you're really after. It wont be hard to keep his attention,he's kind of a monkey that way....In a good way.


Welcome home.
Dr.gehtfuct
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
gehtfuct said:
Welcome to the big show kid. Keep one hand on you wallet and always,ALWAYS look behind you before you bend over.


btw,p99 is the resident "cock" if thats what you're really after. It wont be hard to keep his attention,he's kind of a monkey that way....In a good way.


Welcome home.
Dr.gehtfuct
Hey.. At least I get some with me being a "cock" and all..
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
CrackedVirtue said:
To break. But whatever. Since I seem to have your attention.. Hi, I'm CrackedVirtue.. New and all that shit.

Hi welcome, and fuck you.
Ignore dumb and dumber above me, they seem to think they are funny. ;)
 

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
41
0
0
welcome welcome, very nice attention grabbing intro, would never haver looked at this otherwise.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
1
0
Welcome home. When I saw the title I thought Tyler was back. Anyway.. You Came in Big, now lets see what you have for staying power.

Cock puns* Easy as pie!
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
Broken said:
Welcome home. When I saw the title I thought Tyler was back. Anyway.. You Came in Big, now lets see what you have for staying power.

Cock puns* Easy as pie!
Ouch, Tyler got burned. hah.