WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I just want a COCK..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
CrackedVirtue said:
To break. But whatever. Since I seem to have your attention.. Hi, I'm CrackedVirtue.. New and all that shit.
welcome to wtf my dear....love brings us together hate kills us all

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
CrackedVirtue said:
To break. But whatever. Since I seem to have your attention.. Hi, I'm CrackedVirtue.. New and all that shit.
Welcome to the big show kid. Keep one hand on you wallet and always,ALWAYS look behind you before you bend over.

btw,p99 is the resident "cock" if thats what you're really after. It wont be hard to keep his attention,he's kind of a monkey that way....In a good way.

Welcome home.
Dr.gehtfuct

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Welcome to the big show kid. Keep one hand on you wallet and always,ALWAYS look behind you before you bend over.

btw,p99 is the resident "cock" if thats what you're really after. It wont be hard to keep his attention,he's kind of a monkey that way....In a good way.

Welcome home.
Dr.gehtfuct
Hey.. At least I get some with me being a "cock" and all..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CrackedVirtue said:

Hi welcome, and fuck you.
Ignore dumb and dumber above me, they seem to think they are funny. ;)

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
welcome welcome, very nice attention grabbing intro, would never haver looked at this otherwise.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
CrackedVirtue said:
fuck you and welcome

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Welcome home. When I saw the title I thought Tyler was back. Anyway.. You Came in Big, now lets see what you have for staying power.

Cock puns* Easy as pie!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
Welcome home. When I saw the title I thought Tyler was back. Anyway.. You Came in Big, now lets see what you have for staying power.

Cock puns* Easy as pie!
Ouch, Tyler got burned. hah.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I come here, for the uhm.. uhm.. er..erm.. I'll get back to this later..