WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i kicked my mom out my apartment

Well i told my mom to get hell of my apartment because she were getting on my last fucking nerves with the complaining and nagging... so me and my wife had major arguement why did you kick your mom out blah blah blah
did i do something evil here ? i mean i do love my mom i just cant live with the bitch i am 21 and i always lived by my self since 18 so she has own house in her country and she was visting and she stood at my apartment but she was demanding and shit. FUCK YOU MOM and but i still love you maybe i give another chance next year :cool:

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Mmmm hmm... If she has a house, she should stay there. I don't understand why your wife would be pissed, living with your mom at 21 and being married is fucked. Period. I can't wait to move out, I hate my dad. I don't hate my mom, but she pisses me off and really gets on my nerves sometimes.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Deez Nutz said:
Mmmm hmm... If she has a house, she should stay there. I don't understand why your wife would be pissed, living with your mom at 21 and being married is fucked. Period. I can't wait to move out, I hate my dad. I don't hate my mom, but she pisses me off and really gets on my nerves sometimes.

Yeah i understand the whole mother naggy thing...

happened here not to long ago...

i believe thats when I maced her

not in the face but behind her back as she walked up the steps... yeah it was pretty fucked up and I regret it now...

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
My mom simply won't shut up. She keeps bitching and nagging. Her point came across the first time, no need to repeat it 50 times.

jamesp

In Memory...
Deez Nutz said:
My mom simply won't shut up. She keeps bitching and nagging. Her point came across the first time, no need to repeat it 50 times.

I have to agree here, though it was a dickhead stepfather that made me get th fuck out of their house at 16.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
well, i hope you at least said Happy Mother's Day

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
sucks for u guys i got kicked out of my house at age 16 so i live with my g/f now.

yeah...

life with parents can really suck... I left home when I was 14, and moved in with my friend, my parents are drunken abusive assholes who I just can't stand, my parents have basically sold everything I own for drugs and alcohol it really sucked I haven't seen them in 3 years and now they want to hook up sometime... I'm not sure if I should bother... I'm kinda fucked in the way that I want to see them get better because if they can kick thier life style, than anyone can, but I'm moving across the country soon, so I'm not sure if i should before I leave, or if it's even worth it... I dunno...

In You situation, if your mom has her own place, and isn't being stalked, harrassed or anything like that, than there's no reason why she should have to stay with you, if you've been living away for 3 years I can understand why she'd want to see you and all but it comes down to your decision