WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I killed a bigass nasty rat today

ferengi

Yay fire!
The barn where I work is plagued by rats. These fuckers are NOT timid by any definition of the word, and they're HUGE. They'll sit right there and stare at you, they're not afraid of people, some of them will even come after you. One of these little bitches made that mistake today.

I was cleaning a stall, and was wheeling a load of manure out to be dumped when out of nowhere I see this rat just sitting in the barn aisleway. I picked up a small rock and threw it at the rat to try to scare it off.

This only pissed him off. He proceded to run towards me hissing. I took the manure fork and BAM! Got the little bastard right on the head with the handle.

I hate rats. Fucking disease carrying little vermin.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
But he had quite the opposite feelings in his situation...then again, they werent huge and they didnt come at him hissing.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
LiberatioN said:
But he had quite the opposite feelings in his situation...then again, they werent huge and they didnt come at him hissing.
True, very true. They were just laughing at him. :p joking.. :)

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Rats just disgust me.

The only time I saw a big rat was when one died outside the bus garage outside my school

I killed one once with a shovel. I didn't smack it in the head. I smacked it's side with the shovel, but it was still alive! So, I decided to let it die a slow, painful death. I had the shovel over it's back and pushed it down as hard as I could. It cut the little bastard in half. :thumbsup: Squeaking while in two pieces with blood pouring out of it's stupid body. I left it there for awhile, then came back and threw the corpse away. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
ferengi said:
The barn where I work is plagued by rats. These fuckers are NOT timid by any definition of the word, and they're HUGE. They'll sit right there and stare at you, they're not afraid of people, some of them will even come after you. One of these little bitches made that mistake today.

I was cleaning a stall, and was wheeling a load of manure out to be dumped when out of nowhere I see this rat just sitting in the barn aisleway. I picked up a small rock and threw it at the rat to try to scare it off.

This only pissed him off. He proceded to run towards me hissing. I took the manure fork and BAM! Got the little bastard right on the head with the handle.

I hate rats. Fucking disease carrying little vermin.
:(

But the pet ones wuv people...