WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I know I'm an attention whore but still.

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
Last night I came home from working on a huge project until 5pm at my school, with plenty more to do. One of my mom's friends was over, drinking, and laughing (quite annoyingly, if I might add). But I was nice, because I always am.
Every time I was saying something to my parents (I had a bunch of questions to ask because of this stupid project), the friend of theirs would interrupt and all the attention would be diverted to her. Additionally, they all started treating me like a fucking child. So naturally I started acting less and less happy.
After the friend left, my mom started bitching me out about how rude I was being because I didn't like her friend.
I looked to her and told her that I didn't appreciate being treated like a kid and that obviously I was a little pissed because every fucking time I got to talk, their friend would start talking and yadda yadda yadda.
Mom replied with "Well you're more mature than she is,"
I stared at her unbelieveingly and said, "Then don't treat me like a kid."
Woo for petty arguments with the parents. It was a lot more intense when I was in the heat of the moment, but whatever.

Don't bitch about the length of my post.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Kick back and laugh don't let life get to you. Have a drink and remember that you can only life now, and if you spend your life worring and being pissed off that you miss out on the fun. People will be dicks and shit doesn't go as planned but it's up to you how you handle it.

SHS

Plaid Ninja
I would have been like "Excuse me, let me talk to my mom, thanks".

Yeah, straighten up that raccoon.

My mothers boyfriend did that to me try saying something threatining to the friend

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
you should have left the room casually, gone to the laundry room, picked up the bottle of bleach and dumped it into her gas tank, then you should have gotten a screwdriver and carved onto the top of her car "no body fucks with me!!!". then casually return to the room.