WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I know that this has prolly been posted before....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#1
but what the hell do those little stars underneath our names mean....and why did i have 5 and now only have 4?
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,559
4
0
#2
jamesp said:
but what the hell do those little stars underneath our names mean....and why did i have 5 and now only have 4?
You have 5 one's just red. Red is good. :thumbsup: You should donate some points to me. :thumbsup:
 
5,711
1,285
257
#3
jamesp said:
but what the hell do those little stars underneath our names mean....and why did i have 5 and now only have 4?
It means how many cocks you have sucked. You are teh coolness and have sucked enough to get a red star in place of two blue. Yes, this has been posted somewhere before, you n00b, but I don't know where :/
They just mean your rank. How much you post here. :thumbsup:
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#4
Awaken said:
It means how many cocks you have sucked. You are teh coolness and have sucked enough to get a red star in place of two blue. Yes, this has been posted somewhere before, you n00b, but I don't know where :/
They just mean your rank. How much you post here. :thumbsup:
dude, im gonna track you down and shank you..... :sword:
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#5
Pat_Sajak said:
You have 5 one's just red. Red is good. :thumbsup: You should donate some points to me. :thumbsup:
well......okay...here ya go *cough rep cough*
 
3,050
0
0
#8
you bunch of FUCKERS quit making me someone elses plaything, and whosever plaything i become better ummmmmmmm show me their tits :p
 
5,711
1,285
257
#9
jamesp said:
dude, im gonna track you down and shank you..... :sword:
Well...I'm in IRC... ;) Don't worry, you're not on ignore :)

wow...did IHTFCC get pwned? I think he did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl. :p
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,559
4
0
#10
Nymphchick said:
you bunch of FUCKERS quit making me someone elses plaything, and whosever plaything i become better ummmmmmmm show me their tits :p
You are my plaything. :thumbsup:
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#11
i cant believe it. i gave fcc and ng points and i get nothing! for shame!
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,959
8,161
487
#12
jamesp said:
but what the hell do those little stars underneath our names mean....and why did i have 5 and now only have 4?
If you have 3 blue and one red it means STFU. :p
 
5,711
1,285
257
#13
jamesp said:
i cant believe it. i gave fcc and ng points and i get nothing! for shame!
There, I gave you puntas.

I can't believe everyone is so obsessed over points and rep...I just think it's hilarious. :thumbsup:
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#14
MaxPower said:
If you have 3 blue and one red it means STFU. :p
and if you have 4 gold ones with ribbons it means you are a donkey raping homo.... :D
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#15
Awaken said:
There, I gave you puntas.

I can't believe everyone is so obsessed over points and rep...I just think it's hilarious. :thumbsup:
thanks homes. :thumbsup:
 
5,711
1,285
257
#16
jamesp said:
and if you have 4 gold ones with ribbons it means you are a donkey raping homo.... :D
err...no, it means he's a mod...













hahah. i win at the internets because I don't understand sarcasm...
 
3,050
0
0
#17
na its just a new game, besides why shouldn't they? they get points and fuck with other peoples profiles.................................bastards.
OK NOW WHOS GONNA DONATE TO ME?
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#18
Nymphchick said:
na its just a new game, besides why shouldn't they? they get points and fuck with other peoples profiles.................................bastards.
OK NOW WHOS GONNA DONATE TO ME?
already did, heres some more....

you own me some hellacious e-head....
 
5,711
1,285
257
#19
jamesp said:
already did, heres some more....

you own me some hellacious e-head....
speaking of owing people points... *cough* *cough* *WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE* *cough*
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#20
Awaken said:
speaking of owing people points... *cough* *cough* *WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE* *cough*
LMFAO! did you like it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.