WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I leave for 14 years and WTF happened to this place?

Diesel

Clitpickle
I was last active in 2005, and I have no idea why I stopped coming around (maybe it was a new job around that time).
I knew BRiT from the old Alien Soup forums.

• 1Like
  • 11UP!
Reactions: MaxPower and Jason

Diesel

Clitpickle
Funny enough... a friend of mine on Facebook was making a joke in a post, and typed out #WTF.com, not intending for it to actually come to the site.
It autolinked, and I was like "Hey... I remember that guy" and I checked to see if you guys were still alive and kicking. Sure enough...

Things are good... married, 2 kids, house in the burbs... the usual for the old Soup crew.
I'm still in pretty regular touch with a surprisingly big bunch of the old crew on FB... mj, KNS, Prox, Spidey, Lysi, mthrl, Mo, nootch, Pan, YesIndeed... a few others.

• 11UP!
Reactions: BRiT

ib4

Error
Staff
I see you were active mildly for about a year before you disappeared, WTF NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!! WE LIKE BEING A SUBURBAN FAMILY TOO YOU KNOW! @gehtfuct came out, @BRiT still stores dead hookers in his trunk and gets into fights regularly with his wife @Jason ... i mean how could you leave this family?

Welcome back. Stick around this time :D

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I was last active in 2005, and I have no idea why I stopped coming around (maybe it was a new job around that time).
I knew BRiT from the old Alien Soup forums.
I remember you from AS. Seems like you started AS in the fucking 90s dude. Dafuk? You used to give me a hard time about cursing and mentioning wtf.com. At least you stopped sending me dick pics. Thanks.

• 1LOL
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey good to see you, Dan... ;) Been a long time.

You're one of our original members who got a life, so perhaps I'll have to toss you a "Flounder" badge to honor you. lol

I have two kids as well, and I'm still out in the suburbs of Raleigh NC... My kids are 11, how old are your hellspawn?

• 1Like
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

Diesel

Clitpickle
Hey good to see you, Dan... ;) Been a long time.

You're one of our original members who got a life, so perhaps I'll have to toss you a "Flounder" badge to honor you. lol

I have two kids as well, and I'm still out in the suburbs of Raleigh NC... My kids are 11, how old are your hellspawn?
Hey J!
7 and 5, and a handful.

I'm still FB friends with your Mrs., so I do occasionally (but rarely) get to see pics of your kids. They're getting big and handsome.

• 1Beer
Reactions: Jason

Diesel

Clitpickle
I remember you from AS. Seems like you started AS in the fucking 90s dude. Dafuk? You used to give me a hard time about cursing and mentioning wtf.com. At least you stopped sending me dick pics. Thanks.
I think you got the wrong guy. I don't remember ever having a problem with cursing.
And I never stopped sending you dick pics... It's probably just my slow-ass USR Courier is still trying to upload them.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
The Alien Soup I visited in ought 4 or so didn't. You can't remember, because: A: you, Jason, old fuck syndrome. B: the Mandela effect. Or 6: Maybe that particular forum I was in did not allow classic gehtfuct legendary forum farting. Who knows? Not you two McFucks, apparently.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It may have been Lobo that was at AS for 10 years in 2004. Back then, i thought "what kind of fuckass trolls a web forum for 10 years?" and here I am 15 plus years in. I have officially become Lobo. Dufuq? Unless an admin was trolling Google indexing and fudged the join date for Lobo.

I do remember being reprimanded for mentioning wtf.com and cursing. And it was in fact, Alien Soup. I'm pretty sure Jason spammed the site here or had a link to it somewhere on site because we (wtfuckers) would migrate to AS when WTF had server issues back in the vBulletin days. The station wagon server transport days.