WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines i like bush, fuck you!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
LOL. this section touched a nerve. So much so, that you had to start a new thread.

magnolia

Postaholic
I have to admit that as much as I DON'T like Bush, I think that he's a better candidate at this point than Karry because at least Bush doesn't flip flop on the issues as much. But I'm not happy with either of the choices.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, well Bush is a helluva lot better than Clinton. Clinton would have fallen falt on his face if he had to deal with all that Bush has. And Kerry reminds me of a shady asshole, he better not win this election. He is up to something, not something good either.

magnolia

Postaholic
Bullshyt said:
Yeah, well Bush is a helluva lot better than Clinton. Clinton would have fallen falt on his face if he had to deal with all that Bush has. And Kerry reminds me of a shady asshole, he better not win this election. He is up to something, not something good either.
I agree. Good thing Clinton couldn't re run, and if Gore had won, well, we'd be in a lot deeper shit than we already are. I don't want to vote for Kerry either cuz he keeps flip flopping sides. Sounds like someone who can be bought off to me. I say fuck it. I dunno who to vote for at this point. :(

Jak-O

Banned - What an Asshat!
riiiight

ok, ok, you like bush... by any chance are you related to him? i dont know who could like that little bastard. you could be one of those family member who like him... :mad:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
magnolia said:
I agree. Good thing Clinton couldn't re run, and if Gore had won, well, we'd be in a lot deeper shit than we already are. I don't want to vote for Kerry either cuz he keeps flip flopping sides. Sounds like someone who can be bought off to me. I say fuck it. I dunno who to vote for at this point. :(
"flip flopping, flip flopping", where's the proof?

There's other things on the radio "besides" Rush Limbaugh (3 time loser in the marriage Dept., and doper)...

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
The thing I do like about Bush is the fact that he actually wants to keep this country's moral structure together...something the liberals want to do away with because it's more convenient to them (proof - the liberal standpoint on abortion).

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
GoalTaylor22 said:
The thing I do like about Bush is the fact that he actually wants to keep this country's moral structure together...something the liberals want to do away with because it's more convenient to them (proof - the liberal standpoint on abortion).
Unsubstantiated opinion, and generalizations about people. Yep, you're a real deep thinker...

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
Prove me wrong, chief. I've never met a liiberal that didn't fit into that category, and I live in New York State.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
GoalTaylor22 said:
Prove me wrong, chief. I've never met a liiberal that didn't fit into that category, and I live in New York State.
It's not a question of what "I" can prove. You have not brought anything except "Unsubstantiated opinion, and generalizations about people" to the conversation. My guess is that you were never taught to think, so, you wouldn't know how to put a logical argument together... That's a shame.

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
voiceofreason said:
It's not a question of what "I" can prove. You have not brought anything except "Unsubstantiated opinion, and generalizations about people" to the conversation. My guess is that you were never taught to think, so, you wouldn't know how to put a logical argument together... That's a shame.
Oh, I was taught to think plenty...not about myself so much as others. That's one of the reasons that I don't often belittle people with shotty little insults to make myself look smarter. The fact of the matter is that your insults to don't aid your argument any, they just make you look childish. The shame here lies in the fact that that's your idea of a logical argument.

So do your argument a virtue and give me one liberal politician - just one - whose main concern is other people over himself.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
GoalTaylor22 said:
Oh, I was taught to think plenty...not about myself so much as others. That's one of the reasons that I don't often belittle people with shotty little insults to make myself look smarter. The fact of the matter is that your insults to don't aid your argument any, they just make you look childish. The shame here lies in the fact that that's your idea of a logical argument.

So do your argument a virtue and give me one liberal politician - just one - whose main concern is other people over himself.
You are trying to mis-direct. The ploy of a simpleton. Bottom line is you have yet to substantiate anything you've said. Sorry, turn off your computer and maybe pickup a book like "Thinking for Dummies".

Jak-O

Banned - What an Asshat!
oh, the quotes... the quotes...

I'm a good supporter or my country(the USA) but didn't bush call a seis fire in Iraq...which if i recall was the deadliest week in Iraq..I mean if that's correct, who the fuck calls a seis fire in the middle of war? Isn't Bush talking about putting in a draft as well? I've heard that from alot of people...anyone know?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
GoalTaylor22 said:
Moral structure. Like sicking the FCC on howard Stern for indecent content even though none of his content technically violates FCC regulations. Dredging up a complaint from 2 Yrs ago.
Oh, no, sorry, scratch that, He only did that (2 days later) after Stern made a negative comment about him; even after Stern supported him all throughout his term. Maybe he was thinking that Stern may have some influence over his more than 16 Million dedicated listeners. Maybe he wants stern gone. Another oddball thing is that the six stations that dropped stern, are big financial backers of the Bush campaign.

Is that the moallity you're talking about?

Or maybe you're talking about his Honesty. Like when he told us all the truth about why we're in Iraq. Their links to Al-Quida.
perfect example: A meeting between Mohamed Atta the 911 ring leader, and an Iraqi official in Prague. OOPS sorry, I'm wrong again. The Bi-partisan 9-11 commission has cell phone records and store/bank video tapes proving Atta was in Florida at the time the meeting supposedly took place.

Sorry dude I keep striking out, I can't find anything moral about Bush.

After reading this arguement i would have to say voiceofreason is a dumbass

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
If kerry was preident he would pull every last american soldier out of Iraq because hes democrat and a nooka, If kerry was president terrorists would be all over our country. i hate to say this and i love bush but kerry is gonna win to many people like that fag, im gonna be alive to see the end of america with kerry as president *tear tear*