WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines i like bush, fuck you!

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
PS. also i think we can see voice of reason and jako are both democrat you faggots i hate you both

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
SpIkEyOaSs said:
If kerry was preident he would pull every last american soldier out of Iraq because hes democrat and a nooka, If kerry was president terrorists would be all over our country. i hate to say this and i love bush but kerry is gonna win to many people like that fag, im gonna be alive to see the end of america with kerry as president *tear tear*
Well, if your boy George "was" doing a good job, then I guess he'd win hands down, eh? Glad your willing to admit your defeat so easily. It will be easier for you in the long run.

Blasphemy said:
After reading this arguement i would have to say voiceofreason is a dumbass
A mindless response from another HS reject. It's argument, dumbass...

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
no dumbfuck he is doing a great job its just that all the fucking liberals would see how the war is helping and not see how the people die then maybe theyd think differently, go burn voiceofreason yer a jackass :gun: :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
All I have to say is I support Bush and the war in Iraq. I don't believe that we should coward and from what I have seen and heard it was the right choice. I never liked bush the first go around but he sure as hell will get my Vote this go around.

Democrat by the way

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
voiceofreason said:
You are trying to mis-direct. The ploy of a simpleton. Bottom line is you have yet to substantiate anything you've said. Sorry, turn off your computer and maybe pickup a book like "Thinking for Dummies".
Again, cut the lame insults and bring on the facts. Now, one more time, one liberal politician who's not self-serving. Give me a name and I'll show you you're wrong.

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
voiceofreason said:
Well, if your boy George "was" doing a good job, then I guess he'd win hands down, eh? Glad your willing to admit your defeat so easily. It will be easier for you in the long run.

A mindless response from another HS reject. It's argument, dumbass...
They're calling on you for being a dumbass. The points are pretty valid, so instead of trying to make excuses and calling them names why don't you try proving them wrong - that means taking on their points head on and beating them, not by making fun of them.

morelos

lexicon incognito
so many people, so much wetness behind the ears...

you can't like bush because you're a republican (he's not, even though he claims to be)

you can't like bush for his economics (his economics have failed at home and abroad)

you can't like bush for the 'war on terror' (three years and thirty thousand lives later, we are all still scared)

while you can like bush, even if only by comparison to kerry, for his lack of 'flip-flopping' on issues, it only shows he has been stuck in the same simian mindset since birth and it reflects absolutely no growth as a person (when i was younger i thought people who didn't speak my language were vastly inferior; you have all had a similar experience)

you basically have to believe people are "good" or "evil" and that bush is "good" (though i don't see how) and saddam and all the random civilians and children killed in iraq, afghanistan et al are "evil," to justify any liking of bush.

i hope none of you are old enough to vote.

~ dan ~

morelos

lexicon incognito
in fact, i can probably factually destroy any "argument" any of you can create that claims to justify your approval of bush.

and remember, an argument cannot be based on 'faith' or on 'beliefs.' it has to be based on fact or else it's an opinion and cannot be argued.

(s'why most people suck cock at debates)

~ dan ~

morelos

lexicon incognito
What exactly was worse with Clinton?
nothing. not the economy, not the job situation, not the debt, not the deficit, not inflation, not education, not public spending, not american health, not immigration, not foreign affairs, not the way foreign countries viewed us, not the "terrorist" situation, not intelligence failures, not big businesses gouging us with the full support of the administration, not the strength of the dollar vs any other currency, not the strength of our stock market, not anything at all.

i was cheating on my girlfriends all through the clinton administration, but i still did a great job at work and in school.

~ dan ~

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
broken_ecstasy said:
What exactly was worse with Clinton?
What, the guy had an affair, and that makes him the "Worst" president of all time? The country had a great run while Clinton was in office, and he left the military in outstanding order, so when Geogre walked in, everything was there and ready.

You're not even trying to be reasonable. Just another mindless ditto-head zombie...

morelos

lexicon incognito
that's what they say. many of these people are closet homos who only maintain their marriages for the deception of the public. i don't care, but while i also didn't care clinton got a blow job, they did. thus, they are the hypocrites.

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
voiceofreason said:
What, the guy had an affair, and that makes him the "Worst" president of all time? The country had a great run while Clinton was in office, and he left the military in outstanding order...QUOTE]

Wow, I actually agree with you.

morelos

lexicon incognito
any of you who will be old enough to vote this november, go register NOW. you can register at age 17 if you'll be 18 by the next election.

and if you're already registered, please go vote.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
GoalTaylor22 said:
voiceofreason said:
What, the guy had an affair, and that makes him the "Worst" president of all time? The country had a great run while Clinton was in office, and he left the military in outstanding order...QUOTE]

Wow, I actually agree with you.
That IS a first...

morelos

lexicon incognito
sometimes you can be so right that even your worst enemy can say "damn, that's true."

you guys need to both get out and vote.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
sometimes you can be so right that even your worst enemy can say "damn, that's true."

you guys need to both get out and vote.
All right Mr. Election Board.

Don't worry, I'll be first in line to knock that monkey off the pole...

morelos

lexicon incognito
i wish i could fire politicians more directly and more quickly.

F-all-comunists

*maniacal laughter* burn!
Tempers flare next time on the inferno...well, thats over now, but we have 2 cantidates for next season. A very heated argument, you 2. makes me proud to know satire is alive and well in the minds of Americans.

well now for business. I will admit that I am a sterotypical person easily mislead by the tiniest bit of propoganda, and i personally hate bush without a single reason for his "country bumpkin" background. I overlook all of his accomplishments when i say the following:

1. (bush making speech)"My fellow Americans, I am President George W. Bush. re-elect me for your president and I promise that my first order of business will be to resurrect the band who wrote "Sweet Home Alabama" from the dead. Thank ya."
2. (bush making another speech)"My fellow Americans, I am proud to announce that we have successfully constructed a wooden fence around the borders of the United States. We believe that this will end the threat of Iraqi SCUD and/or nuclear missiles, protecting our nation from outside invasion. thank ya."

I realize that I am a bastard and fully deserve whatever is coming to me for all the sin in my life. please do not waste your time and energy attempting to argue with me, VOR. When my time comes, i know i'll be sentanced to a long stay in hell, but if it comes to it, then i will shoot god in the leg with my desert eagle to escape. another problem solved by gun violence! :gun: yay!

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
F-all-comunists said:
Tempers flare next time on the inferno...well, thats over now, but we have 2 cantidates for next season. A very heated argument, you 2. makes me proud to know satire is alive and well in the minds of Americans.

well now for business. I will admit that I am a sterotypical person easily mislead by the tiniest bit of propoganda, and i personally hate bush without a single reason for his "country bumpkin" background. I overlook all of his accomplishments when i say the following:

1. (bush making speech)"My fellow Americans, I am President George W. Bush. re-elect me for your president and I promise that my first order of business will be to resurrect the band who wrote "Sweet Home Alabama" from the dead. Thank ya."
2. (bush making another speech)"My fellow Americans, I am proud to announce that we have successfully constructed a wooden fence around the borders of the United States. We believe that this will end the threat of Iraqi SCUD and/or nuclear missiles, protecting our nation from outside invasion. thank ya."

I realize that I am a bastard and fully deserve whatever is coming to me for all the sin in my life. please do not waste your time and energy attempting to argue with me, VOR. When my time comes, i know i'll be sentanced to a long stay in hell, but if it comes to it, then i will shoot god in the leg with my desert eagle to escape. another problem solved by gun violence! :gun: yay!
F-A-C,

Why would I argue with you? Those are very unique reasons for hating Bush. Not the best I can think of, but not bad.

You did lose me on the part about shooting God in the leg in hell? I don't think he's there?? And the desert eagle, what-the-what :yikes: