WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I like pussy

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
WTF, wtf wtf

normally double posts are bad...
but he pulled the dreaded TRIPLE POST.

DA DA DUN DUNNNNNNNN!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
So you are the master of gayness but you like pussy. I am confussed :confused: How can you be gay and like fucking pussy you dumb fuck. Oh yeah, my bad, I forgot to welcome you.

Welcome to WTF, now get your gayness pussy liking ass and Fuck Off!

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
the best first 5 posts ive seen. by your name im guessing you also like ass holes?

Oh man, this is the best thread in this forum, ever!

You don't have to be straight to like pussy.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i like pussy 2.......so wats ur point? welcome and fuck you :mfinger:

I hate gays

Master of gayness .. u should change your name to like ass pirate or canolie stuffer or somethin. Everyone knows u cant be gay and like pussy you fucker. You are going to hell anyway for being gay so whatever.

Fuck Fags :mfinger:

HamDaMan said:
Master of gayness .. u should change your name to like ass pirate or canolie stuffer or somethin. Everyone knows u cant be gay and like pussy you fucker. You are going to hell anyway for being gay so whatever.

let's keep the flaming in the appropriate sections, shall we?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
HamDaMan said:

i say anal goblin....but ye keep the flaming 2 the other board

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MasterOfGayness said:
PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Son of a bitch! I love this picture....fuckin' cat! LMAO!
(Too bad the girl looks to be twelve)
*Ahem*

Unforgiven said:
let's keep the flaming in the appropriate sections, shall we?
Heed that mans words. The next goober that flames in the welcome wagon wont be petting cute little kitties.
You'll be washing peter down on the farm.

Welcome.