I Like/Understand This But I Don't Like/Understand That.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Was gonna make a huge introduction regarding this post but then realized halfway that fuck it.

Edited the title so that I wouldn't have to make a semi-similar thread for semi-simians to shit on.

I like cauliflowers but I hate broccoli.

I like that my height's considered above-average in my home country but hate that it's below-average in a lot of other countries.

I understand that people hate what they don't understand but I don't understand why they don't understand that understanding is so much better than not understanding.

I like the fact that I can create this thread on the phone I barely use for anything else but I don't like the idea of getting a new one just because this one is deemed outdated.

I like that people make the effort but dislike how mediocre, predictable and bland their efforts usually end up as.

I like spam but I hate bacon.

I like the idea of learning my third language but dislike the fact that I'm too lazy to do something about it.

I like chocolate mousse and ice cream cakes but I hate just cakes.

I like that the idea that the existence of bisexuals and homosexuals may somehow suggest that reincarnation is legit provides us with some sort of relief when thinking about the afterlife but I don't like the fact that even if reincarnation is real we most likely won't have our previous memories to confirm it.

I like how we have the ability to create wonders but hate that we turn into beings worse than any animal alive for the dumbest of reasons.

Last edited:
  • 1Disagree
Reactions: 1 user

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
I like where you're going with this, but I don't like where you're going with this.

• 1Disagree

Shanananaaa

Bacon
I like that my cat is feisty, but I don't like when she attacks my head from behind the curtain like a feral asshole.

• 1LOL
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I like that I'm in a play, but I don't like that I have practice late at night.

I like my job, but I hate getting up at 5:30 to go to it.

I love my kid, but I do not like the smell that is coming from her right now.

I like my dog, but I don't like it when she charges at me when she's excited.

I like my makeup, but I don't like the process of putting it on.

I could continue, but I'll save some for later.

• 1Hug

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
*I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion... But I don't like you.

*Rutger, Blade Runner - obviously

• 1Kill It With Fire
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I like my new leggings that I got, but I don't like that I can't wear them with anything I own. Looks like I'm going to have to do some shopping. :/

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
I like blue shirts, but I don't like peanutbutter on my cheeseburger.

I understand that you wanna use two seemingly unrelated objects in your posts whereas I'm trying to do the opposite but I don't understand why people would want to put peanut butter on their cheeseburgers in the first place.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I understand that you wanna use two seemingly unrelated objects in your posts whereas I'm trying to do the opposite but I don't understand why people would want to put peanut butter on their cheeseburgers in the first place.

I like to internet, but I don't like people telling me how to internet.

• 3LOL
Reactions: 2 users

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
I like how I saw that coming, I don't like how it arrived.

I like that if I add 'if you know what I mean', it'd sound somewhat dirty but I don't like how the word 'come' can be used in something dirty in the first place.

I like that I can make it snow, I dislike that the snow I make is itchy and covered in oil.

Last edited:

Shanananaaa

Bacon

Peanut butter on burgers is AMAZING. So melty and good.

TheRover

Nothing
I think a peanut butter burger is called an "Elvis" because it was his favourite burger, he also sometime added banana.

I like farting but I don't like you farting.

and welcome for the short time you will be here.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I like cauliflowers and broccoli when they are raw, but do not like them cooked.

I like bacon, but I hate spam.

I like jokes that people write on this site when they are funny, but do not like them when they suck. (For Example)

(In other words, I like that people try to be funny, but do not like it when they fail.)

• 1Hug

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
I like it when misunderstandings are cleared up but don't care much for when people try to explain something not worth caring about.

• 1Agree