WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Lost my Identity.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#1
I lost my wallet last night, with my drivers liscense, social security card, credit and debit cards in it. Money, other various cards, the key to my room, my mailbox number, my insurance policy cards... this sucks! ive spent the whole day cancelling plans and things...
 

NINE225

The one, The only
33
0
0
#2
Well

WELL YOU'RE JUST FUCKED AREN'T YOU...LOL :lol:
 
4,248
0
0
#3
One of my friends lost his wallet when we went to Six Flags over the summer. However, his plight pales in comparison to yours since he only lost $20 and his driver's license.

So I say to you, that really sucks.
 

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
277
0
0
#4
Hopefully you'll get it back. That sort of thing happened to my mom, except her wallet was stolen. Stupid bastard that did it! She didn't lose much though, just like $10. Best luck to you.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#5
tbsrk said:
I lost my wallet last night, with my drivers liscense, social security card, credit and debit cards in it. Money, other various cards, the key to my room, my mailbox number, my insurance policy cards... this sucks! ive spent the whole day cancelling plans and things...
Social security card in your wallet, nice one. You never carry around that card genius. You oughta have that number locked up in your head.

With that much shit in your wallet, I have to ask! DO YOU HAVE A MAN PURSE???
 

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
277
0
0
#7
:confused: You shouldn't carry around your SS card? Damn...I'm a moron then.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#8
TwisT said:
Social security card in your wallet, nice one. You never carry around that card genius. You oughta have that number locked up in your head.

With that much shit in your wallet, I have to ask! DO YOU HAVE A MAN PURSE???
the reason my SS card was in my wallet is, 3 years ago when i was applying for a job, they needed to fax a photocopy of my SS number. So i brought them the card, put it in my wallet, and didnt think another thought about it. By then, Id already memorized it.

When i switched to a nice new wallet about a year and a half ago, i switched everything, including the SS card. Stupid by me. And no, its not a man purse, it's more like a George Costanza wallet. remember that episode?
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#9
tbsrk said:
George Costanza wallet. remember that episode
Ahhh...yes. How I love that episode. Does your wallet cause you to have back probelms, too?
 

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
163
0
0
#10
tbsrk said:
I lost my wallet last night, with my drivers liscense, social security card, credit and debit cards in it. Money, other various cards, the key to my room, my mailbox number, my insurance policy cards... this sucks! ive spent the whole day cancelling plans and things...
You know, thats funny because yesterday I found a purse

Is it yours? :p
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#11
tbsrk said:
the reason my SS card was in my wallet is, 3 years ago when i was applying for a job, they needed to fax a photocopy of my SS number. So i brought them the card, put it in my wallet, and didnt think another thought about it. By then, Id already memorized it.

When i switched to a nice new wallet about a year and a half ago, i switched everything, including the SS card. Stupid by me. And no, its not a man purse, it's more like a George Costanza wallet. remember that episode?
lol!
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#12
That sucks, I had lost my wallet at school once.
During one of my classes, the cop came into the room and wanted to see me, So I was thinking "Oh fuck, what did I do now?" Instead he handed me my wallet and I said thanks. :thumbsup: