WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I lost my soulmate...wtf do I do?

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
Yah...it was the summer of love back in the 90's. Kinda like the 60's but upside-down. I met this stunning blonde bit of fluff. Yah she had two sons already, but I dug her.

We dated for a while before a relationship formed. Soon we had sex, and confirmed how we felt for one another. After a year we self-destructed on drugs. Both of us parted ways, amicably.

Then came the friendship between us, which lasted 10 years until we eventually stopped talking to each other. That was an emotional time for both of us.

She was my soulmate - my cloest confidante. Everyone said we were 'joined at the hip' - but they just didn't understand how we gelled together. Even after 2 years apart or more, speaking to her on the phone came very easy, like we were never apart.

This is the kind of thing people would kill for, a perfect woman. But maybe I look thru rose tinted glasses and see her in a immaculate bright white light as an angel. Sure I idolise her. But, things would never be the same between us. We can never return to those simple summer days of romance and intrigue, we can never return to the drug fueled crazy lifestyles we once had, because everythings changed. I miss you, baby.

Blaze Daily

Linksy; Had a string of relationships, one nighters, long-term...nothing compares to her. She made me feel alive.

Like, I dated this teenager for a while but left after a few months because she was too immature. Had this over the hill model for a while. We just fooled around tho, no sex. She was too predictable. There was a schizpohrenic 30 something I lived with for about a month. But I broke it off because she was unstable and annoying off her meds. Always talking crap.

Actually, the best time I had of late was with Flakey George. He was in his early 50's, retired Butcher. Turned homosexual when his mother died (He loved his mother very much) and lived on the same street as his elderly father. I lived with George for about a month. During that time I emptied the fridge of alcohol, and hit him up virtually every night for ganja. Yeah he used to pay for me to get into clubs, take me out drinking. If he didn't keep touching my ass and trying it on we could have been good friends. Remember one moment when George got very angry and looked like he was going to get violent (He's manic depressive) but all in all good bloke.

I just can't seem to find that 'special' girl, like the one I once had, but lost due to dreary monotomy.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Been reading up on your Crime Library, haven't you? :thumbsup:

Blaze Daily

screwed_balls said:
...haven't you? :thumbsup:

Dude - It's justa fantasy of mine, to have a pocket pussy made out of real flesh that I keep in a box underneath the bed. I would lube it up, and slip in my dong, for extra penertration. Why bother with any other nagging bitch for the rest of your life?

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I was actually being serious. There was this guy picked up a young, good-looking hitchiker (his wife was even in the car), and he kept he rprisoner for damn near ten years. For the first few years, when he wasn't torturing her or forcing her to do chores and such, he kept her in this tiny box under his bed. She had trouble breathing for the first few weeks. She eventually runs away, but not after years and years of torture and brainwashing. Disturbing to read about, but fascinating. I'll link you if I get the time to look it up again. :thumbsup:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
That reminds me of the movie Boxing Helena.

Holy cow.

Same premise but of course very figurative.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Blaze Daily said:
She made me feel alive.
Blaze Daily said:
...we can never return to the drug fueled crazy lifestyles we once had...
Maybe it's the drugs talking. Find a girl date her and do drugs with her. Fuck Dr. Phill I got the answers.

EDIT 100th post biacth

magnolia

Postaholic
Maybe it just seems like it was so great because you were younger and on drugs and it was just a great time in your life.

Blaze Daily

magnolia said:
Maybe it just seems like it was so great because you were younger and on drugs and it was just a great time in your life.

It wasn't just a great time in my life. Like, I remember at Glastonbury (a 3 day concert in South England) is a great time in my life. I was younger and on drugs then. But I've never been back to Glastonbury...whereas I still want to be with this woman, my soulmate.

We only had a relationship 'properly' for 1 year. After that I guess we were just really close friends who sometimes had sex, kissed, and hugged. But no relationship, just friendship.

I mean, this was 10 years of my life I was with her, as friends. I just never perceived she would not be here anymore. I'm getting depressed and need a drink...

Okies...I just reminiscing and we met when I was 15 and still in school. I was with my highschool sweetheart. Well, when I turned 16 we started dated and had a 1 year relationship. Then we split up. But became close friends until 2003. Her current bf (spit) decided it wasn't healthy for her to see me anymore. Stupid *****.I shoot you dead.

Yeah, I don't like him. He's porking my soulmate. Okies...enough....I sad now...and a lil high....and a lil angry....