WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Love Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Hello all,

It's time for a pro-Canada rant.

I LOVE MY COUNTRY! I LOVE CANADA!

I love our good beer, our feared hockey players and our clean, fresh air. I love our almost limitless expanse of wildnerness. I love our oceans and our coastline (the longest in the world). I love the border with the US (The longest unprotected border in the world). I love our reputation as peacekeepers and aid workers. I love our social programs like health care and education. I love our cities, our towns, our villages and our countryside. I feel safe here, I rarely lock my door at night. I love gun control and friendly police officers. I love the fact that we still have a Queen. I love our coloured money and the way we spell things differently than the US (Colour, Honour, Centre, etc.) And yes, I love ZED not ZEE, eh, and the way we pronounce 'about', which by the way differs all the way across our great nation. I love our two languages/ J'aime nos deux langues. I love Canadian Thanksgiving (celebrated in October not Novermber) and Boxing Day (December 26th). I love our multicultural society that embraces other cultures and welcomes them to our country with open arms. I love our mountains and our ski resorts. I love our summers, and you can't beat autumn on the West Coast. I love our islands and our bays. I love our rich heritage and fascinating history.

I love our reputation as nice people. I love our tourism industry, welcoming visitors to our great resorts and cities from around the world, and keeping them coming back.

Most of all, I love my home. I could not imagine living anywhere else in the world. I've been all over this world and I still will always come back to my home, my Province of British Columbia. There are few cities in the world like Vancouver; you could ski, golf, suntan, scuba dive and any number of great outdoor activities ALL IN ONE DAY.

I miss my home, I've been away from it most of the last 3 years. I can't wait till I'm home in July, spending my days BBQ'n and hittin the beach in my seaside town, in the awesome not too hot but not too cool Vancouver Summer.

This is my rant for today folks.

I LOVE CANADA! I LOVE MY HOME!

Visit Smithers, british columbia... that's my hometown. i'm in cloverdale now, though, till october

Tazer_uk

Flame Bait
Banninator said:
err....i live in america....never been to UK, fiji, or canada.
Just like most americans then...including your president...before he was anyway... ;P

WTFNation said:
Ha South Park is funny.

But even they spell "Canada" right. C not K. Geez eh.
i know, eh. can't they do anything right, eh?

haha... i love making fun of canada, even though it's my country as well.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Unforgiven said:
i know, eh. can't they do anything right, eh?

haha... i love making fun of canada, even though it's my country as well.
Yah. That's another thing I love about Canada. We can laugh at ourselves. Just look at shows like "Royal Canadian Air Farce" and "This Hour Has 22 Minutes"

diK

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ahmen! B.C is the best place on this planet! for sure! US sucks , Fji sucks , UK....is.....ok Southpark is anti canadian only because americans are to stupid to think of anything besides anti canadian jokes.....its a proven fact

See now, I don't go out of my way to insult canada, but when people go out of their way to insult my country... Did I read the topic right? Was it "I Love Canada and hate (insert any country here)"? But alas, I am far too stupid to think of anything but insulting a country that I rarely think about.

And in keeping with the spirit of the post, I like Mounties. They can beat up drunk, annoying college kids and not get sued for it. I wish I could do that.

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
I'm like 75% Canadian and long to head back to the mother land. It wouldn't be to hard I live in CT it wouldn't be that long of a flight or drive. I've heard its beautiful.

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
otepsoul said:
thats just a lie, you wonder why people call you guys america jr.
Canada is MUCH bigger than America. And I love Canada, it IS very cleam compared to America. Americans suck. Except for me.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
why is a thread that says how much you love your country posted in a forum called life sucks.

Just wondering?

Status
Not open for further replies.