WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other i love football

How the fuck did i get here......?

Footballs good when you're drinking.

Really though, how did i get here.....hmmm.....I've been tricked. Oh well. I gave input anyways.

Pachyderm

I really did.
It's a good excuse for rednecks to say to themselves, "I'll just drink until the end of THIS last race" and not feel like an alcoholic.

Pachyderm. He Changed it on us.

This is why people go to nascar races (I think he changed it because the hick thing might upset some people)
People go to races so they have a reason to get drunk, and if it's a really good day, they'll see a wreck.

G's-up

Postaholic
I love nascar............. :p hehehehehe...j/k
Now I'll be right back...its time to feed the pigs...... :)

Pachyderm

I really did.
That sucks.. What's happening on Thursday??

I think there's gonna be a game or something.

G's-up

Postaholic
Football season officially starts on thursday........ :thumbsup: WOOOHOOO!! Time for all the grieving football widows to begin their yearly margarita soaking!! MMMMM margarita's...... :)

G's-up said:
Time for all the grieving football widows to begin their yearly margarita soaking!! MMMMM margarita's...... :)

I'll toast to that.

To Margarita's!!!!!!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Well I'll be damned a football thread. This isn't about a game of touch on the White House Lawn is it? Did you fuckers trick me?

Put your early picks in here. We will keep score all season and what gives. Who's in the Knows, etc..

Vick returns in good heatlh, so they say.. He was great at VT, can or can't he handle the big boys?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
im in. im hoping the pats take it again.

</rant>

Tenderony
I fucking hate football. American football is cool, I assume thats what you mean. Soccer. Is. Shite.

</rant>

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
I love football, I actually am the starting strong offensive tackle on my team. We have played two games, the first we won 36-0 and the second we wond 21-20...it was a close one. Yeah Friday will be the hardest game of the season for us we are playing the 3rd ranked team in the state...the day of the dingo is almost here...don't ask.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
When the guys play football, the only position I can play is running back. Grab the ball, go that way. Very easy to understand.