WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I love GottaHurt

youknowthedeal said:
Umm.. perhaps you didn't hear me. GH - take your dick outta his ear!

I SAID - [mocking youknowthedeal voice] HEY! LOOK AT ME - I'M HORNY TOO [/mocking youknowthedeal voice]

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:

I SAID - [mocking youknowthedeal voice] HEY! LOOK AT ME - I'M HORNY TOO [/mocking youknowthedeal voice]
That's not my dick, that's my finger!!! And no I can't pull it out, because everything might pour out...

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
badassmtbiker said:

oh but you have no reason to belive this but

im niot horney you cum guzzling gutter slut!!!!! :mfinger:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
GottaHurt said:
That's not my dick, that's my finger!!! And no I can't pull it out, because everything might pour out...
its ok i got ear plugs

youknowthedeal said:
oh but you have no reason to belive this but

im niot horney you cum guzzling gutter slut!!!!! :mfinger:

Okay, buddy. Sure thing. You reply to some chick's message to someone else (read: not you) with "what'up?" Sure, you could just be friendly. Or you could be all about the cock block. Either way, I'm just callin it like I see it. Besides, if you weren't trying to get some play, would you have reacted the way you did? I'm not saying it's bad - the internet has helped many a lonely 24 year old find that perfect 13 year old girl. You like 'em plump, right skippy?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
badassmtbiker said:
Okay, buddy. Sure thing. You reply to some chick's message to someone else (read: not you) with "what'up?" Sure, you could just be friendly. Or you could be all about the cock block. Either way, I'm just callin it like I see it. Besides, if you weren't trying to get some play, would you have reacted the way you did? I'm not saying it's bad - the internet has helped many a lonely 24 year old find that perfect 13 year old girl. You like 'em plump, right skippy?
first off if your talking about magnolia thats my cousin from up north and second WTF does it matter to you

magnolia

Postaholic
youknowthedeal said:
the suburban broke down again at mcdonalds
just homework. That sucks! I thought that the burb wasn't that old. :confused: Anyway, what are u up to?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
magnolia said:
just homework. That sucks! I thought that the burb wasn't that old. :confused: Anyway, what are u up to?
the fuel pump again, nothing im gonna sit at home bored outta my scull after like 6pm

magnolia

Postaholic
badassmtbiker said:
Hey dumbshit! He did say what's up CUZ. Or are you that incompetent that you didn't understand that we're related. Gawd! You are so STUPID! :mad:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Damn those 78 suburbans are mother fuckers
...white eight spoke rims, snow tires, mud flaps (back off), no doors, foghorns
and a hood scoop. Awthum (primer is a standard feature, so don't go there)