WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Love Lesbians!

Easty

Click click boom
When I say this, I don't mean for the obvious, guy only, reasons. I just met my first 2 in real life, and they are by far some of the single coolest people I've ever met. I can pour my heart out to them, and vice versa, and there's no feeling weird between us at all. They're like female versions of us guys, that's the way I see it. Very interesting people indeed.:thumbsup:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
just like women like gay men.. there's no sexual chemistry or lack of and that makes everything refreshing..
i hung out in a house once where half the north london lesbian baseball team lived, they were fellow ecstasy/party monsters.. i was dating the only straight girl in the house.. but the whole scenario fed a few fantasies..

i like lesbians too, why not?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Just like every group of people, there are cool lesbians, and douchebag lesbians.

Except supermodels. Supermodels are 100% cool, down-to-earth babes, all of them.

My aunt is a cool lesbian!

Three cheers for lesbian family members!

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
My sister started sraight, then became a lesbian for a short time. Then she was bi. Oh, that's right, she's just a worthless skank pretending to have some sort of preference, when in reality it's "anything that moves". Fucking whore. She's brainless, witless, and a walking cliche'! Her hair color changes so fast you could snap pictures of it and animate them to make her look like Super Mario with the invincibility star. She's got a tramp stamp that is SUPPOSED to look like a bull head (since she's a taurus.. and a bull-headed retarded druggie slut) but looks instead like one of those creatures web-comic artists feature in their sci-fi strips about girls changing into guys and animal things, since it's her own handiwork.
The only person she's stayed with for more than a night is a really cool friend of mine, but she doesn't respect him at all and keeps arguing about bullshit with him. She works a job at Golden Corral, the official buffet of morbidly obese black women and the huge number of equally rotund children they seem to spawn. She makes shit for wages, relying entirely on tips from people who are poor enough as it is without paying 12 bucks to eat buffet food.

In short, I hate my sister. Thank god she's a step-sister and not a blood relation, because I'd have curb-stomped her skank ass long ago for making me look bad. Sorry for ranting everyone, I'm done.

Easty

Click click boom
Does anyone else think that Omega's post should've become its own thread in The Dearly Detested? I seem to think so.

But anyways, one of the lesbians just so happened to be my best friend's cousin, whom I've never met or heard of.