WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i love life

i love life, its so fun if you play your cards right, i dont see why u people here dont seem to like life to much, sure some of you have problems but im sure ur smart enough to get urself outta them.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Good point awesome_man, life can alot, but if you play your cards right, you'll get over them. Good post.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
awesome_man! said:
i love life, its so fun if you play your cards right, i dont see why u people here dont seem to like life to much, sure some of you have problems but im sure ur smart enough to get urself outta them.
I agree, but you're not going to hand me a flower and ask me to join the moonies are you?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
awesome_man! said:
what are the moonies?
It was a joke man.

Referring to your superlatively positive outlook.

The moonies are like a cult, they walk around "filled with joy" and hang around at airports handing out flowers trying to get people to join.

magnolia

Postaholic
awesome_man! said:
I couldn't agree more. My life is so full of good right now I could just burst! And it's all because of one very special person. *sigh*

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Bullshyt said:
Oh oh I like hugging trees. Not!
They are a bunch of people that follow some asian guy by the name of Rev. Sun Myung Moon. They kind of mixed christianity with some kind of othr weird religeon. I don't know much about it, but then I dont feel I need to. Just have to know to push them out of the way when they harass me in airports. LAX Los Angeles is the worst with that, Every airport I've ever been in, you see the most religeous organizations begging for cash and pissing you off. It's almost as bad as that scene in The first "Airplane" movie.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Just take your bazooka to the airport next time you go, and if there are any of those people, blow their fucking heads off.

Life can be good... life can also throw you shit. take that shit and throw it back. make the best out of the worst. blah blah blah

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
this was such a cute thread until the airport bombing post...anyways...Im glad to see some that are actually enjoying life!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
this was such a cute thread until the airport bombing post...anyways...Im glad to see some that are actually enjoying life!
read ur pm d. :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
did...you are so funny. thanks! copylifted will appreciate that post too!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lick, you like triple posted. that is sooooooooo cool. :rolleyes:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
dustinzgirl said:
Lick, you like triple posted. that is sooooooooo cool. :rolleyes:
Licks posts have been deleted.

Carry on.