WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music I love modern music

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
you dont have to hear them at the same time...if you didnt already know that i dont know if there is much help for you

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I'm more into older classic stuf. like banging rocks and animal bones together, By "Uggh".

MaxPower said:
I'm more into older classic stuf. like banging rocks and animal bones together, By "Uggh".
i remember those guys... back in 3000 BC

those were the days

tharuz

Bringer of Order
I`d rather listen to videogame music

*laughs*

magnolia

Postaholic
anything but 80s. I'm quite partial to country though. Raised on it.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
(this isnt directed at any one just decided to rant a little)i'm so fucking tired of all the bullshit about "theres been no great music after the 70's" its laughable to have some douche bag sit there and preach about the quality of music during a decade which spawned shit like KC and the Sunshine band. granted there was a lot of good music out of the 70's but lets just open our minds a tad and accept that the early 90's saw the begining of a musical revolution as well (lets see if you and figure it out...first person to get it, gets a cookie!) anyways i listen to all kinds of shit and just find it hard to believe that you cant find anything to like thats been made recently.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Unforgiven said:
i remember those guys... back in 3000 BC

those were the days
yea, they did "Uhg, Uhg, ooga booga" and "oooooaaaawogha uh uh"

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tharuz said:
I`d rather listen to videogame music

*laughs*
LOL, I like the mario brothers remix, and ledgend of zelda

FUBAR said:
you dont have to hear them at the same time...if you didnt already know that i dont know if there is much help for you
It's not that I didn't already know that, I know the music that the "popular" people listen to is just bullshit they latch on to, so as to be more accepted or thought better of, or at least thats how it worked at my school. This repetitively bad music has made some of my friends go to the dark side of enjoying shitty music.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
The Cheat said:
It's not that I didn't already know that, I know the music that the "popular" people listen to is just bullshit they latch on to, so as to be more accepted or thought better of, or at least thats how it worked at my school. This repetitively bad music has made some of my friends go to the dark side of enjoying shitty music.
im confused...do you like pop or not? becuase, seriously, only stereo-typical corp sell outs buy new music and feed into the DISGUSTING sell-it-for-money, full of sex, bullshit that RIAA and Radio shoves down our throat. Fuck that, listen to your own music, not popular music.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
im confused...do you like pop or not? becuase, seriously, only stereo-typical corp sell outs buy new music and feed into the DISGUSTING sell-it-for-money, full of sex, bullshit that RIAA and Radio shoves down our throat. Fuck that, listen to your own music, not popular music.
POP 5ux0r!!!! fuck POP.

The link at the top of the page explains my contempt for all
pop/fans of pop/"pop"ular people

yotaka

Clitpickle
I don't like "Pop pop" music from Brittany Spears or Christina Aguilara or wtvr. But I can enjoy the kind of pop music that seems to mix w/ other types of music. Like Evanescence, they make what a lot of people call pop-goth music (I discovered that term while reading Seventeen Magizine). Or pop-punk, like Good Charlotte and Simple Plan (and don't yell at me for liking them! i know a lot of you hate GC and SP but don't yell at me 4 liking them).

But at heart, the kind of music that I really like has to come from bands like The Goo Goo Dolls, Rin', Korn, and Five For Fighting. :rockband:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
By all means if someone enjoys POP, god bless 'em, mo' power to ya. I just personally cant get any pleasure out of it. Unless im getting blown while it's playing.

yotaka

Clitpickle
MaxPower said:
By all means if someone enjoys POP, god bless 'em, mo' power to ya. I just personally cant get any pleasure out of it. Unless im getting blown while it's playing.
I'm sure... What guy wouldn't? lol :p