WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i love my bestfriend

About 2 years ago i met this girl and we kinda had a fling for a lil while but then we ended up becoming bestfriends. The only problem with that is that im deeply in love with her and i cant stop thinking about her no matter what i do. I've gone out with other girls tryed everything i know of but i cant stop thinking about her. My other bestfriend knows i have a mad crush on the first one and she says that i'll just get over her in time because she doesnt want me to go out with the chelsea (the girl i love) because they've known each other their whole lives and she says chelsea will just hurt me and its not worth the hassel. BUT I CANT HELP IT. I've tried to talk to chealsea about it but i just cant work up the courage because im afraid of rejection. I've never been rejected by a girl and im afraid that this might be the first time and i dont think i can handle it. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i dont know what to do. Her and her second b/f since our fling and the begining of our friendship and her jsut broke up a few weeks ago, should i try and do somethin? I'm afraid she might not feel the same way about me tho and that would result in rejection and possibly the end of our friendship because im uncomfortable in those friendships were one person feels deeply for the other but the otehr doesnt. skdhgahdguidbfgkma what should i do i need good advice not just someone tellin me i should just tell her how i feel because that wont work.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
just be like ummmm will you go out with me. but make sure to hold a gun to her head so she wont say no.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
otepsoul said:
just be like ummmm will you go out with me. but make sure to hold a gun to her head so she wont say no.
otep sure always knows how to deal with the ladies....

what else do you want us to say....."nah dude fuck it...dont go for it.."...quit being a pussy and just tell her....if you dont youll never know...20 yrs from now youll find out she felt the same....nothing ever happened all cus you had infantisimal sized balls....just do it man...fuck it...what the worst that can happen...she says no....fine...move on..at least youll know.....nothing you can do about someone who cant...wont reciprocate feelings.....fuck it man..just go for it...

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
alrighty dude.....yea best bet is to go for it....cuz if you dont...youll still have these feelings 5 years down the road....and it will still be built up inside you and may start to drive you crazy enough to murder 5 sheep spread their blood all over someones car and eat the guts in their front window

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dude, that was the story of my life (great friends, I'm a pussy) until I figured out what I had to lose...

Jack shit.

I've been in your situation, and I know how much it hurts. But you know what?

If you go for and she says "No," then you've just got a SHITLOAD off your chest. Think about it.

Now there's no "Not dating other girls" because you're holding out for her. There's no lying awake at night thinking about what "could" happen. There's no uncertainty between you and your best friend, which has struck me as the biggest thing in the back of my mind.

Seriously. If you don't do it, the consequences are greater than if you do.

my story... i had this friend throughout high school... i liked her... i liked her a LOT. but, i never got the courage to tell her... yes, i was a coward... i was miserable... i was lonely. so, a few weeks ago (a year after graduation) i talked to her on MSN... i told her how i felt about her during those years... turns out she felt the same way about me. so yeah... i fucked up, but moved on...

just tell her how you feel... if she says no, that's no big deal... just move on with your life. if she says yes, score.

Belerphon

The Spoony Bard
I had a gryphon named fubar once... he was aweosme.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Belerphon said:
I had a gryphon named fubar once... he was aweosme.
well thats wonderful.....i guess...cant say i really give a fuck...but hey happy memories are happy memories....just wish i fucking had some...bastards.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
oh memories...the memories.....i remember back to when we used to go on adventures...looking for dead bodies....walking in swamps...leeches everywhere....running across junk yards..dogs chasing us.......hmm..wait a minute...that was the movie 'stand by me'....

phil

Clitpickle
umm, i can't be bothered to read your post, looks boring, i'm going out with my best friend and i love her to death, muah :) she's the best.. us two going out just bought us closer..
just go for it.

magnolia

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
my story... i had this friend throughout high school... i liked her... i liked her a LOT. but, i never got the courage to tell her... yes, i was a coward... i was miserable... i was lonely. so, a few weeks ago (a year after graduation) i talked to her on MSN... i told her how i felt about her during those years... turns out she felt the same way about me. so yeah... i fucked up, but moved on...

just tell her how you feel... if she says no, that's no big deal... just move on with your life. if she says yes, score.
well, if she felt the same way, why didn't u start something with her?

wiseman

"angry"scientist
pretent its a game and ask her out or whatever then if u fuck up hit the restart button and act like it never happened

wiseman

"angry"scientist
its my story too but im too lazy too tell soo i guess u can just guess what happened but anyway just go for it. umskies

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
That is exactly what happened to me. A couple years back this really awesome girl started at my school and I loved her from the second I saw her. After about half the year went by I told her and she didn't say anything back I was heart broken. I was chattin with her on AIM almost three months ago and after working on it and getting help from my Japanese spies I found out she had the same feeling for me. I asked her if it was true and I told her I still had feeling for her. We've been dating ever since. Unfortunatly she moved to Texas last month so I think we waited a little too long to express our emotions. I don't give a damn to love someone and know they love you back is the greatest feeling in the world. Ask her out. You only live once. You can die twice though.