WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I love simple plan

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I love simple plan because the singer cries about teenage crisis stuff and he's 30 years old!!! Also their beat and guitar riffs are just so catchy and original!!! I'm a fucking poodle, please kick me in the ribs!!!

RageAgainst said:
I love simple plan because the singer cries about teenage crisis stuff and he's 30 years old!!! Also their beat and guitar riffs are just so catchy and original!!! I'm a fucking poodle, please kick me in the ribs!!!
That's nice. :cookie:

RageAgainst said:

Good thing you were just being sarcastic. I would have had to shoot you. After I shoot the band of course. :gun:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
RageAgainst said:
they've got a new album out. so what.

has it got a shitty ballad with piano on it because the neighbours 2 doors down were playing this shit full blast like it was a fucking rock concert and it sure as fuck sounded like a shitty plan.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
RageAgainst said:
Sorry I don't listen to much american music, but are we talking about the song that ends with this bitch crying "welcome to my life" ?

dookie said:
they've got a new album out. so what.

has it got a shitty ballad with piano on it because the neighbours 2 doors down were playing this shit full blast like it was a fucking rock concert and it sure as fuck sounded like a shitty plan.

The song was called 'Untitled'
Who's up for teasing him with the fact that we get the joke and he doesn't, until he crumbles under the pressure?