Headlines I love the smell of Baghdad alight with fire in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

denigrated

Hoodrat
26
0
0
rofl

The only motherfucking person on these boards that I see promoting intellectual debate is me. We have two 12 year olds talking about how everyone is entitled to fleetingly holdon to their empirically incorrect opinions, and some whackass serial misspeller cussing at me in redcaps while advertising Communism for Dumbshits 101. If you have something intellectual to add, by all means: add it. I'm more than happy to respond in an intellectual capacity.
 

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
102
0
0
Erhm..opinions, by definition, can't really be wrong, ya know? That's why they're opinions, not facts.

Anyway, I think Bush is an imperialistc bastard because he only seems interested in taking over other countries. Especially those with oil reserves. (Think back on how his first instruction to the troops heading to Iraq was to leave the oil fields alone - not to try to save the people from Hussein.) I think he's a jackass who puts his own values above those of the country he's the "leader" of. To me, that equals asshat. I personally don't care WHO gets the presidency next time around as long as it's not him - I think all politicians are full of shit, and I can only hope that someone else would be less full of shit (and himself) than Bush is. You're more than welcome to inform me that I'm wrong, but it's not going to change my opinion of him or you.

Lobo, you're welcome to say whatever you want - I agree with some of it. I just think it's a poor show to start flaming people in general.
 

denigrated

Hoodrat
26
0
0
...

I don't see the point of being clsoed to changing one's viewpoints mithrilangel. I feel that it is an integral part of your own personal evolution and maturing process. Granted, you may feel that my and GW's messages are too thickly coated for you to swallow all at once; but I would encourage you to read-up on these topics so that you can make an informed decision on whom to vote for. I don't think voting against a candidate blindly is a good idea - in fact I think it sets a very very dangerous precedent. I also think that the California recall should not have happened, even though Schwarzenneger is a couple hundred times better as the govenor of my state than was Davis.
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,979
5,303
537
Hey guys...

While appreciate your energy in this thread there are some things we need to do here... Firstly, we all know what 'trolling' is and we need to knock that off. I don't mind a willingness to battle anyone on any issue, but it becomes apparent pretty quickly what the purpose of the banter truly is. Let's focus on the debating, and not just talk for talking sake at times.

Second, lobo cool that crazy formatting, large fonts, and general oddness in your posts. It is not attractive to read your posts, and not just for the usual 'translations' that you seem to put your text through (do you use a translator or something for everything?). Your posts seem to throw off conversation lately more than usual and have no focus. If you have a point to make, work on making it clearly and precisely and think it out before you post it and the very least. We understand the language difference, that is not at issue. Just do the best you can.

Lastly, as for a flame forum. I'll put that up for a vote as any matters like that I usually try to leave that up to the members of any forum I admin since their thoughts count to me. I'll post the poll now.

Thanks,
-Jason
 

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
102
0
0
denigrated said:
I don't see the point of being clsoed to changing one's viewpoints mithrilangel. I feel that it is an integral part of your own personal evolution and maturing process. Granted, you may feel that my and GW's messages are too thickly coated for you to swallow all at once; but I would encourage you to read-up on these topics so that you can make an informed decision on whom to vote for. I don't think voting against a candidate blindly is a good idea - in fact I think it sets a very very dangerous precedent. I also think that the California recall should not have happened, even though Schwarzenneger is a couple hundred times better as the govenor of my state than was Davis.
I'm not adverse to changing my opinions or viewpoints. Had I registered to vote in time for the last election, I would've voted for Bush. Now, I don't agree with his policies, and I'd rather see almost anyone besides him in office. So there's my maturing process for you. I refuse to vote for someone who's policies I find personally abhorrent.

And who, praytell, are you to know how to spell out my username?
 

denigrated

Hoodrat
26
0
0
...

I used my wheel of fortune skills and bought a few vowels.

Which policies do you find abhorrent? I'll give you some room with the Patriot Act, his hardline stance on abortion and gays, as well as the current status of enemy combatants; but I still think Iraq was justified, his econ policies are sound, and he'd be a better leader than Kerry.
 

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
102
0
0
The Patriot Act is definitely one of my issues. I fail to see the reason to tap, say, a library, for all your personal information without your consent and/or knowledge. That smacks of 1984 to me. I don't think we were justified in going into Iraq - faulty information, possible lying on the administration's part. But then I don't think anyone should go to war unless they're invaded. Defensive war, not offensive. I thought it was mighty fishy that Haliburton was/is supposed to get the oil contracts for Iraq. I seem to recall cuts to education, wanting to drill for oil in protected areas, etc. The man just rubs me the wrong way. I Just. Don't. Like. Him.

(As for my username, most people don't know what the hell it means. So yay for you, I guess.)
 

denigrated

Hoodrat
26
0
0
...

ok, i'm with you on much of what you said; Haliburton's dealings are dubious - at best. Patriot Act is a little questionable - surely Bush could have gotten the same things he wanted accomplished, accomplished, without impinging on the rights he did impinge on... Cuts in education didn't happen however. I think he increased education spending somewhere between 5-15%. He definitely wants to drill in sensitive - but not protected- areas, but it hasn't been passed yet. I agree that the WMD claim was a little sketchy and relied on some twisted information, but I also think that we would have inevitably had to bite the bullet and do something to oust Saddam. He wasn't very tactful in presenting the Iraq-threat to the rest of the world, but now was probably the most opportune time for us to deal with Iraq: going to war gave our economy a definitive boost, and we were already mobilized due to Afghanistan. Also, many of the fighters who fled Afghanistan would be then swept into the Iraqi fervor, assuring that they wouldn't go join terrorist cells elsewhere.
 

GwendyJ666

The Master Rant
12
0
0
denigrated said:
We had every right to bomb the shit out of Baghdad. Socialist and Marxist movements of uneducated developing country-gimps in Spain, Italy, Portugal are about as effective in influencing my cerebral foreign policy decisions as the morally decrepid Rastafarian protests are in London. The resolutions and mindless slaughter gave us pretense; UN inefficacy as evidenced in sub-Saharan Africa over the past decade gave us justification. Someone step-up and refute this so I can educate your gimp ass; or better yet, get a relative or friend to throwdown his two contrarian cents so I can humiliate him in front of you. You will step in line eventually.





[email protected]



I hate people who are so god damned stupid and yet so confedent about it. Yes, incase your ignorant ass didn't realize it I'm talking about you. Fist of all, it wasn't our place to bomb Bagdad OR anywhere else for that matter. America just has this "I'm policing the world for your own good even though my own country could really use some work" aditude going on, and frankly, we DON'T know whats good for everyone else. They DID NOT pose a threat to us. NO NUCLEAR WEPONS. None. Not one. What did we find? Gasoline and a mustard jar??? OH MY! They must be making mustard gas to poison our troops with!!!! OK, a ton of women and children as well as our own troops have died FOR NOTHING. We're in debt up to our eye-balls FOR NOTHING. Havn't you been listening? BUSH WAS WRONG YOU DUMBASS! We had a right to bomb them because..... you thought so??? Not to mension your I'm-better-then-everyone-else-tone is just like any other ignorant fat America thats running this contry that will eventually doom the world. So there. I replied. And funny...... i just don't feel slaughtered. You should, though. **have a nice day** :cool:
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
GwendyJ666 said:
I hate people who are so god damned stupid and yet so confedent about it. Yes, incase your ignorant ass didn't realize it I'm talking about you. Fist of all, it wasn't our place to bomb Bagdad OR anywhere else for that matter. America just has this "I'm policing the world for your own good even though my own country could really use some work" aditude going on, and frankly, we DON'T know whats good for everyone else. They DID NOT pose a threat to us. NO NUCLEAR WEPONS. None. Not one. What did we find? Gasoline and a mustard jar??? OH MY! They must be making mustard gas to poison our troops with!!!! OK, a ton of women and children as well as our own troops have died FOR NOTHING. We're in debt up to our eye-balls FOR NOTHING. Havn't you been listening? BUSH WAS WRONG YOU DUMBASS! We had a right to bomb them because..... you thought so??? Not to mension your I'm-better-then-everyone-else-tone is just like any other ignorant fat America thats running this contry that will eventually doom the world. So there. I replied. And funny...... i just don't feel slaughtered. You should, though. **have a nice day** :cool:
Damn, somebody's havin' a maxi day.

"well hows your flow?"

"oh, it's linoleum"

New, Kotex brand, Flock-O-Sheep Tampons with the shoulder fired applicator.

Pluuuunk, Gwendy come baaaaahhhhhk.


:bomb: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. :bomb:
 

crazywhiteboy

Hoodrat
12
1
0
here's my thing, I don't think that the war is right...I hate president Bush...if you don't make over 200,000 dollars a year and try to call yourself a republican, then you are a true idiot...but back on the war...America needs to mind their own damn business for once so that we can fix the problems in our country first.
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
crazywhiteboy said:
here's my thing, I don't think that the war is right...I hate president Bush...if you don't make over 200,000 dollars a year and try to call yourself a republican, then you are a true idiot...but back on the war...America needs to mind their own damn business for once so that we can fix the problems in our country first.
We are minding our business. The United States uses 10 million barrels of oil per day. It's used to oil the machinery in hydroelectric plants, to power our cars, to transport goods, to provide air transportation, defense systems and a million other things. The first time the power goes out, you can't drive your car, talk on the phone, cook any food and you're sitting in the dark, and our country completely shuts down. You'll be one of the first to scream " how could this happen ?" "why didn't somebody do something ?". Sometimes war is a necessary evil, and when 15% of the worlds oil supply is being controlled by an unstable dictator, then it's in our best interest to protect what is vital for us to sustain our current lifestyle.
 

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
284
0
0
the french suck

hello yes i know this is a bit off topic but the french suck my asshole i hate them all


here some reasons
1.about 65% of there men are gay
2.they don't take showers
3.we saved there ass's in ww1 and ww2
4.hitler took france in two weeks
5.there language sounds like they are talkin with a dick in there mouth
6.they think they saved us in the revolationary war but it was already over

so this is why the french should burn in hell :gun:

---------------------------------
pain cna be such a horrible thing :sword:
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
Do you people believe everything you see on television? I almost typed "read," but I caught myself. I know you can't. Pinheads.
 

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
1,102
2
202
ron said:
Do you people believe everything you see on television? I almost typed "read," but I caught myself. I know you can't. Pinheads.
We hope they don't. Then they go and post here, and it only furthers the idea that yes, Ron, they really do believe everything they see in TV.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.