WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Love The United States

People all over the world come from far and wide because their country sucks only to realize that when they get to America it is just as bad if not worse than their country. These truely are the things that make this country the greatest.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
same reason people join the military only to find out they will scrub toilets for 4 years or untill they get sent into battle to get shot in the ass by someone who doesnt know what the word "fuck, dont shoot" means... GODSMACK RULES!!!

which is why if i were to be drafted for the military I would just take the gun shoot myself in the foot and go home. Or if need be necessary i would shoot someone else in the foot and plea that I have had a fear of guns all my life.

The_Observer said:
which is why if i were to be drafted for the military I would just take the gun shoot myself in the foot and go home. Or if need be necessary i would shoot someone else in the foot and plea that I have had a fear of guns all my life.
Lol, UD's are famous

ferengi

Yay fire!
I love my country.

But I hate my government. I hate living in a "republic" where your voice is only as loud as your pockets are deep, where corruption and deceit are rampant, and where our constitution seems to mean nothing to most of the members of the government.

I love my country, however, because it is one of only a handful where I can make such statements against the government and not face imprisonment, death, or worse.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I love the United States because they have good entertainers such as Jackie Chan, The Beatles, Jaromir Jagr and Celine Dion!:thumbsup:

Also, they were the first on the moon!

Isn't Jackie Chan from Hong Kong? (and proud to be so)
Aren't The Beatles from the United Kingdom? (and didn't think much of the US)
Isn't Jaromir Jagr from the Czech Republic? (and took off to the US for money and fame)
Isn't Celine Dion from Mars? (and went to Las Vegas to piss off Cher)

BTW, I love my country...taxes are high, cops are stupid, courts are full but welfare is awesome!

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
I'd kill to live in the UK...

Rebel

Fuck you all!
AgentOrange said:
Isn't Jackie Chan from Hong Kong? (and proud to be so)
Aren't The Beatles from the United Kingdom? (and didn't think much of the US)
Isn't Jaromir Jagr from the Czech Republic? (and took off to the US for money and fame)
Isn't Celine Dion from Mars? (and went to Las Vegas to piss off Cher)

BTW, I love my country...taxes are high, cops are stupid, courts are full but welfare is awesome!
lmao y is it that so many people love the u.s. but yet they hate it at the same time?

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I wouldn't say I love being in the US. I would rather say i love being in one of the following countries:
USA, England, Germany, Australia, Japan

If i left an awesome country out of the equation, I appologise in advance.

lilwyteboy

Dain bramaged
Darklight said:
GODSMACK RULES!!!
I agree fully! America is flawed, but I still wouldn't live anywhere else. No offense to any other countries, but I'll stay here in my flawed home and make the best of it.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
lilwyteboy said:
I agree full! America is flawed, but I still wouldn't live anywhere else. No offense to any other countries, but I'll stay here in my flawed home and make the best of it.
Word! Couldn't have said it better myself. -repped

thats what i was saying just so that nobody gets confused here. just in case cuz i don't want -rep so ya

There are times when I hate America. But I can't hate it too much, because this is where I was born, and where I've lived my whole life. It's what I know. I am an American. And I hope that the American people can all work together to make this a better place.