WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I love u all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
For_starters, you mods and admins think ur tuff becuz you can change my sig and title? think again assholes. u fuckers are corrupt, gutless horse cock suckers. do u think abusing the users who use ur site will make ur site more popular or entertaining. think again dipshits. judgin from kitana's pic, ur all ugly, fat, pimply, stinky, pigs diseased asses. get a life, and i mean this from the bottom of my heart. :mfinger: :mad: :mfinger:

signing off the only non-pathetic person on this site (besides 'ITAKEOFFENCE')

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Do u think abusing us with your stupid little catch phrase "for starters" every fucking time you post will make you more popular or entertaining. think again dipshit.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Ok, that's not exactly what I typed, but that works.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
for_starters said:
I had a rather lengthy response to your post, then I caught this and decided it spoke for itself. ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
for_starters said:
For_starters, you mods and admins think ur tuff becuz you can change my sig and title? think again assholes. u fuckers are corrupt, gutless horse cock suckers. do u think abusing the users who use ur site will make ur site more popular or entertaining. think again dipshits. judgin from kitana's pic, ur all ugly, fat, pimply, stinky, pigs diseased asses. get a life, and i mean this from the bottom of my heart. :mfinger: :mad: :mfinger:

Wow for starts never realized i touched your heart so deeply. It must be that you are "unstable".

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
for_starters said:

I think this is a well written argument, with strong etiquette and idealism.

you have a definitive sense of stupidity.

good job.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
dustinzgirl said:
I think this is a well written argument, with strong etiquette and idealism.

you have a definitive sense of stupidity.

good job.
hmmm arent you the chick who said im not nice on hate.com

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
otepsoul said:
hmmm arent you the chick who said im not nice on hate.com
yes, yes I am. you were being a poopy head

lol well if he was being a poopy head he deserved it and for starters there i a reason there r admins and mods, they will have made the decision that they thinks best and to u being the only non-pathetic person on this site.....i agree with jason

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
for_starters said:
do u think abusing the users who use ur site will make ur site more popular or entertaining.
It makes it entertaining for me... And in the end, that's all that matters. :D

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
for_starters said:

*yawn* are you finished whining yet?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
otepsoul said:
lol _kit_ dont tell everyone.
Damn i couldn't remember what fucking forum you was on...

so i never said anything

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.