I love you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
4
0
Each day I wake up to get on the lolinternet and raise my post count up to 22.53 a day. :thumbsup:

Each day I wake up just to get kicked and banned from the chatroom.

Each day I wake up sticky due to a dream I had of wtf.com last night.

Each day I wake up just to see if they're is a new person we're making fun of this week, and to see if we are trendsetting with stupidity such as saying "pwned" everytime someone says a flame.

Each day I wake up to see if skitcho made a thread pointless as this one.

But today....I woke up to make a shit thread. And to fail.

:thumbsdn:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
sexy said:
I'm pretty losted myself.

I don't even know if losted is a word.
hmmm let me check up in my DICKtionary... *4 year, 2 months, 11 days, 9 hours and 22 min later* No losted is not a word :thumbsdn:
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
4
0
Well. What I'm trying (and so failing miserably) to say is that this is kinda getting old, bitching about Skitch's neg rep. Skitch bitching about everything else and everyone else bitching about S.C.U.M. wtf.com needs something new. I know this is a really shitty example though.

I'm lost. :confused:
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
sexy said:
Well. What I'm trying (and so failing miserably) to say is that this is kinda getting old, bitching about Skitch's neg rep. Skitch bitching about everything else and everyone else bitching about S.C.U.M. wtf.com needs something new. I know this is a really shitty example though.

I'm lost. :confused:
You're "losted".
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
4
0
Fo' real mah dawg, I be all trippin on wtf.com be all like "hey you trippin foo I'll verbally whip yo ass"

:p
I like wtf.com

And MrNewbie, see what I mean? I was joking about being "losted". You keep bringing it up.......Over and over again. :rolleyes:
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
sexy said:
Fo' real mah dawg, I be all trippin on wtf.com be all like "hey you trippin foo I'll verbally whip yo ass"

:tounge:

I like wtf.com

And MrNewbie, see what I mean? I was joking about being "losted". You keep bringing it up.......Over and over again. :rolleyes:
I brought it up twice, since you obviously failed in making a decent post. Did you just start a sentence with "and"?
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
4
0
MrNewbie said:
I brought it up twice, since you obviously failed in making a decent post. Did you just start a sentence with "and"?


You brought it up more then once, and since it was an obvious attempt at insulting me, and it failed so miserably.

Don't try to correct me on my grammar, I'm too retarded to care. :thumbsup:

www.fark.com
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
sexy said:
You brought it up more then once, and since it was an obvious attempt at insulting me, and it failed so miserably.

Don't try to correct me on my grammar, I'm too retarded to care. :thumbsup:

www.fark.com
Point out where I ever tried to insult you, thanks.
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
4
0
MrNewbie said:
Point out where I ever tried to insult you, thanks.


No problem, buddy.

And you can go point out where you pwned ( :rolleyes: ) people everytime they don't reply to your shitty flames.
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
sexy said:
No problem, buddy.

And you can go point out where you pwned ( :rolleyes: ) people everytime they don't reply to your shitty flames.
What? Are you going to stick with the subject or..? You can't point it out, you change the subject and is writing about self-experience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.