WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I made a gigantic list of things I hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icist

Ms. Sunshine
But I decided I'll just post one a day so I don't flood the place. I'm a good person.

Mr. Kubanoff: He was the worst teacher I have ever met. He tried to force his religion on us and denied Darwin's theroy of evolution. This would be okay for any other teacher, but he was our SCIENCE teacher. Even at the Catholic school I used to go to the teacher taught us the theroy of evolution. Not only was she our science teacher, by the way, she was also our religion teacher.

Mr. Kubanoff was clearly mentally unstable, taking multiple days off at a time. He was generally a very paranoid man, always looking at the brink of a breakdown. I witnessed him telling my mother in a pathetic, serious tone that he could not tutor me after school because he 'had to get out of the building, because he couldn't take this place any longer'. He ended that with a nervous chuckle, fidgeting with his hands and glancing about the room like someone was going to leap out and jump him.

He collected random assignments as labs, usually ones that just were random dittos given at the begining of the marking period or before with no prior warning that they would be labs. I usually threw these papers in the garbage or shoved them in my locker. He complained when they were the least bit crumpled and would not accept them.

He made terrible jokes, well, you couldn't even call them jokes. They were terrible puns. He never made any joke that elicited the smallest chuckle from the class, except for the ones that involved him doing something stupid to illustrate a topic, such as spining or something equally idioic looking for a bald, short man with thick glasses. He made jokes constantly, and a year's worth of puns is more than enough to enrage even the most tolerant person.

He was a total technophobe. We got computers in our class, and I never once saw them turned on. It was torture, everyday staring at the blank monitors as Kubanoff used a 50 year old projector to give us notes.

He constantly told me to stop drawing. I desparately need to move constantly, so telling me that I can't draw, that I shouldn't even be fidgeting with a pen drove me off the deep end. I hate Mr. Kubanoff.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, I don't really agree wth all the evolution theories, but yeah, it is bad to tell his students what he believes in, that is illegay, or at least close to it. You should have told him to put a sock in his fucking trap.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Oh yeah, you gotta cut off his feet, then his hands, then cover up but don't treat the wounds and let him be for a couple days, then kill him.

It's truly amazing how you can get someone fired and ruin thier life for less than $50.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well you've got to buy a gun and bullets, but now a days people seem to just get them from their parents. So I'd say that if you dont have any money dont worry.

morelos

lexicon incognito
fugly said:
I you sure it wan't morelos?
wasn't morelos. morelos is an awful MATH teacher, not an awful SCIENCE teacher.

nice try, though; at least you're reading now.

SickofIt

Flame Bait
*shakes head* shame shame, to think we have students plotting to torment their teachers, all over one version of the story... tsk tsk tsk! hahaha but besides, its better to leave them blindfolded with a gun to the back of their head, say its loaded, and if they move, their dead... aaaah yea, just watch them squirm and then they piss themselves, to afraid to move, ahh the beauty of it...

Here's an idea...

Let's all go back to the very last page of posts, and resurrect dead topics. Sounds like fun.

And for the idiots who can't tell, that was sarcasm.

:)

Alright chyldren. I'm tired of you guys ressurecting old threads.

All n00bs beware. Ressurect an old thread, and you're banned. I don't give a shit if it's your first post. You cocksuckers need to learn how to read the rules before you post.

I'm tired of giving chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.