WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Miss School

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
Recently I saw a trending Twitter topic that said "Happy First Day of School" and I realize now I really miss my younger days. They weren't perfect and if I could do it over, I'd do it better. But damn, I sure miss school, especially my elementary and high school days. It doesn't even need to be different schools or the ones I wanted to go to, just my old ones with all their flaws and advantages. I think I especially miss recess and being able to socialize and study at the same time as my friends in the library.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Yeah sometimes I wish I could have my teenage angst back again and swap it for whatever I have now. Especially miss never taking a pen or any books into class and being sent to work at 15 because "school wasn't working for me"

• 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower

ib4

Error
Staff
I know what you mean. I recently went to take some of my industry cert exams at the college. It made me missing being in school. Looking at going to complete my bachelors soon...

Jung

???
Premium
I always start to remember school fondly... then I remember all the stress and bs like "algo design" at 8am taught by a Chinese guy you couldn't understand at all. And I had his wife for some discrete calc courses. That was a shit semester.

• 1Agree
  • 1Sad
Reactions: BRiT and YogurtExplosion

CoprophagousCop

:p
Premium
I miss having a bunch of friends in high school.
I, for one, do not missing having a bunch of friends in high school. It is impossible to miss what you never had! Besides, most of my classmates in high school were pricks.

No reason you still can't, well except for your restraining orders...
I do not have any restraining orders against me, yet ...

• 1Beer
  • 1WTF!?
Reactions: YogurtExplosion and BRiT