WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I need a Voodoo2

Descent

Hella Constipated
I am looking for a Voodoo2 card online...however, the cheapest site I have found is $25. I really need this card to play the 3DFX Win32 Port of Descent, and I mean BADLY! I am getting really pissed off, these things cost too much!

If anyone has one that they would be willing to sell, PLEASE, LET ME KNOW! I would buy one in a heartbeat.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I have a voodoo 2 and 3.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Would you be willing to sell it? I have tried every single Glide wrapper on the market, and none of them work correctly with the 3DFX port of Descent. I had a marathon run last night.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I have to dig out the Voodoo2, do you need the v2 because if PCI or would the AGP V3 be better?

Descent

Hella Constipated
I need a Voodoo2 because it is a 3D only pass through card...I don't want anything conflicting with my 9700 Pro. I only need it for Glide stuff...

I have used a Voodoo3 before...Wasn't a very good card. Pretty limited. The V2 isn't much better, but it's only going to be used for playing Descent and ManxTT, so what the hell.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah...I tried ALL of that! D1X is atrocious on my ATI card, it makes me want to puke!

Ironically, that is the same page where I got the image for my avatar...