WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Need Advice -_-

Chris14

Fuck The Fucking Fuckers
I've known this girl since I was about 7,we are really close,she tells me pretty much everything,I teill her pretty much everything,we have a connection,we both know it,we both flirt with eachother,the problem is we live 2 hours away(I cant drive yet),her moms a cunt & we are both worried about the friendship,shes dating a guy right now,it wont last long,most of her relationships never do,she has alot of problems,mainly within her family which she talks to me about,more than anyone else,the list is endless,but I don't know what the fuck I should do,and so,I'm up at 3 AM,thinking about her.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Well, the main thing is to keep in touch no matter what. Two hours away is a bitch but if the two of you keep in touch that shouldn't matter too much. If the friendship is still strong by the time you can drive then occasionally make the trip. Meanwhile, call her, write to her. Does she have internet? Consider buying one of those online cameras and you two can talk and see each other. Sometimes that is a more comforting way to talk. There isn't much else you can do. She needs to put in the same effort you are in order to make it work. Although you and she aren't dating. Friendships too take work from both sides in order to last.

it sounds like she likes your friendship and counts on you through her family and bf relationships. Stick around. You are a good friend to her.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
just be sure you arent "feeling" something that isnt there....alot of times it can seem that way for sure...but it sucks when you find out they dont feel the same way you do.

Chris14

Fuck The Fucking Fuckers
Alright,well thanks for the advice Bitch,and bigdck3000,I know what I am feeling,I am about 75% sure she feels the same way,she flirts with me alot on the phone,like an example,I was supposed to goto science world on a field trip but I couldnt make it,so she said she would bring science world to me 0_o her body,and no,she doesnt have internet yet,she also trusts me enough to give me her passwords to most things.The thing is,she says she would go out with me if it wasn't for our friendship,see we used to live like 5 minutes away from eachother,so we talked,alot,then I moved away,she moved away,and now theres that god damn 2 hour gap

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Chris14 said:
I've known this girl since I was about 7,we are really close,she tells me pretty much everything,I teill her pretty much everything,we have a connection,we both know it,we both flirt with eachother,the problem is we live 2 hours away(I cant drive yet),her moms a cunt & we are both worried about the friendship,shes dating a guy right now,it wont last long,most of her relationships never do,she has alot of problems,mainly within her family which she talks to me about,more than anyone else,the list is endless,but I don't know what the fuck I should do,and so,I'm up at 3 AM,thinking about her.

A.I.M. buddy!

Chris14

Fuck The Fucking Fuckers
A.I.M. - as in AOL Instant messenger,or somthing else,we talk sometimes on MSN messenger(she uses her friends comp,she has a comp,but shes not allowed to get internet .....yet,I dont know why

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
she's 14 (i imply this...i dont know if you stated it) and she cant use internet? man, her mom really is restrictive. I pretty much back what Bitch had to say, that was great advice. just make sure you dont lose contact, you dont realize how easy that is to do under inconvenient situations when you're young.

Chris14

Fuck The Fucking Fuckers
Well,let me give you an update,she just started smoking pot a couple days ago,and I plan on joining her very......very soon,we are botth 14,and its not that she cant use the internet its that she didnt have a computer till recently,and now,shes asking her mom if I can sleep over next weekend :| I also have a question thats been bugging me about girls,what do you do after you pop the cherry,keep fuckin,or what,I have no idea,just curious about that one:confuse: