WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I need help with something about the boogie man

Hey every one my sis inlaw was trying to remember to boogie man song but only knows pary of it. I need your help. Its has something like
"if your scared close your eyes.... if you see him dont be scared close your eyes and count to five and you are sure to stay alive"
I have know idea, but she is bothering me about if so HELP PLEASE

Sh@dow said:
Hey every one my sis inlaw was trying to remember to boogie man song but only knows pary of it. I need your help. Its has something like
"if your scared close your eyes.... if you see him dont be scared close your eyes and count to five and you are sure to stay alive"
What the hell are you talking about? What the hell is the Boogie Man song? :confused:

i dont know wtf it is my sis in law brought it up. she says its on the new movie The Boogie Man or something. Its and old saying but she cant remeber what it is and she is bothering me about it and my brother wont take her home, they just come over when they please. And she follows me around, so if anyone can help post something PM me or email (IM) me

G's-up

Postaholic
Sh@dow said:

I think that song was done in the 70's by K.C. and the Sunshine band.....it went something like "Im your boogie man, thats what I am, Im here to do whatever I can, be it early morning, late afternoon or at midnight..............Is this what your looking for? :p

Roffles

Call it, Friendo.
u talking about the freddy kreuger rhyme or something?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
G's-up said:
I think that song was done in the 70's by K.C. and the Sunshine band.....it went something like "Im your boogie man, thats what I am, Im here to do whatever I can, be it early morning, late afternoon or at midnight..............Is this what your looking for? :p
My bad, I was thinking Earth Wind and Fire, or Tower of Power.

G's-up said:
No the thing we're looking for is more like a rhyme. She said it's going to be in the new movie boogie man and she wanted me to hear it but she suldnt remember.