WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I need help.

I can't sleep, I haven't been eating well, and i often get a pain in my chest where my heart's supposed to be.

any suggestions/help/idea/thoughts/whatever?

Unforgiven said:
I can't sleep, I haven't been eating well, and i often get a pain in my chest where my heart's supposed to be.

I often get a pain there too, I'm not sure what it is, but I assume it's related to substance abuse.

Go force yourself to eat something, and stay away from lots of sugar and caffiene.

If you have tylenol pm, take them.

G's-up

Postaholic
:hug2: Im not a dr. but it sounds like you just need to try and relax.....eat something light and try and pretend the world is a wonderful place.......If that doesnt work, go to the dr. get a prescription for Xanax and then you wont have to pretend the world is a wonderful place it actually will be...LOL..... ;)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
acid reflux?

or, maybe you are ill, and im talking about more than just in the head.

I'd see a doctor.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Unforgiven said:

Sounds to me like you're in love,boy!!
It may just be anxiety.

You're way too young for heart trouble. You'd know of any ailments in you family history.
Here's a test. To see if it's an anxiety attack,talk to her...I'm sure it will cease.
Anxiety is very common in all ages. And is often misdiagnosed as something more sinister.

Herpes!......Just be glad you don't have herpes.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
unforgiven you should get that chick off your chest so that the pain goes away...
then you could get up and eat whatever the hell you'd like to-
and sleep as much as you please (vs. constantly fucking!).

LOL j/k
i hope you're kidding too!

magnolia

Postaholic
Practice chi gong (sp?) My mom is making me do it. It's supposed to heal you. I dunno. It's interesting anyway.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
hmmm sounds to me like anxiety too...I have it and your symptoms sound just like mine...and there is no girl eh >.<

magnolia

Postaholic
It's a chinese practice that "unclogs ur energy" for better health. It cures all sorts of thing. It helped with my Jaja's cancer.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Solution:

Code:
Key:

( or ) = Finger

{.} = "The Center"

{.}
    (| |)
    (| |
    (| |
    (| |
     | |

Masturb8.  It's good for you.

sinamon said:
well obviously he has no chick gehtfuct so w/e
i said i'm sorry, beth.

what i said was stupid and i didn't mean it. i don't know what the hell i was thinking. i don't even know if i was thinking.