WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i need money

Use the girl or get a job?

• Total voters

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Look i lost my motherfucking job.Im in serious need of money.I might move soon but this girls giving me money to stay.i could move and get a decent job or stay and use the bitch. what do you guys think :question:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
10 stars said:
Look i lost my motherfucking job.Im in serious need of money.I might move soon but this girls giving me money to stay.i could move and get a decent job or stay and use the bitch. what do you guys think :question:
Milk her dry, fuk her in tha ass dry, and then leave... you'll end up high and dry.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Well I just consulted with my penis, and he feels you should stick around and get paid to bang her.

My brain however does not agree. You should maybe get on your feet and get a job. Even if you do stay, at least contribute financially to the domestic situation. Either that or stay home, clean the house, and meet het at the door with her slippers and a martini when she gets home from work.

theLPsoilder

shit happens
well how much moeny is she givng u to stay?

if it is over 400 hundred then i think you should stay with the bitch.

but anything less then 400 i would leave

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
stop moochin off other people, move out, and get another job.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
tbsrk said:
Agreed... the woman wont always be there to feed you and take care of you.. get a job it'll be better for ya in the long run.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
get the fuck out while you can.
next thing you know she'll be all "i'm pregnant..." to finish that statement ..."and lets get married."

translation: so i can lock your ass down for the next 25 years to life.
heh, then again...she is giving you money, RIGHT?

shep

Local alcoholic
gurlgonewild said:
next thing you know she'll be all "i'm pregnant..." to finish that statement ..."and lets get married."

WOW,and this from a female.I am shocked :confused:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
gurlgonewild said:

Holy SHIT!!!!

I think I love you!!!!

Jung

???
Premium
gurlgonewild said:

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
hey gurlsgonewild

GURLSGONEWILD
yo
your a godess.

good point, im out.
fuck stayin here. unimportant.

your perfect. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
tbsrk said:
^^has a good point because your going to eventually need a job any ways so Move and get a job

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why don't you get a job while staying in with her while she pays you. This way you can save $ and when shit hits the fan, get the fuck out... leave her ass and start again with some good money in your packet. :thumbsup:

You guys know this is from almost four months ago, right? And this kid's been cock farmed, banned, and sent to military school since, right?

This problem has been rendered irrelevant.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Well, we have to congratulate Shaggy for bringing back the dead...'tis from 2004...well done asshat :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
10 stars said:
what's she paying you to stay for? are you some sort of sex slave? i dunno, until i know that answer i will vote.