WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I need serious help.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Okay I need help really badly. First off, if you have been here for awhile then you know My Ex-Girlfriend wants to get back with me, and has some serious issues up her sleeve. Okay the reason I'm making this thread is I'm scared for her life. She goes out drinking a lot, See is sexually active, does drugs and seems to not care about her life at this point. She is throwing away her life. Today the only reason I thought about this was because in health we were talking to the teacher and he was saying "If you friend has a serious problem and he/She dies then It’s your fault cause you didn't do anything. [Back on the subject]She said in a note she gave me today
(Before we got together) I was no one, No friends, Good grades, Teachers hating me, But when we were together I was some one. After you, you know, I drank, cut, and it was hell. Now I'm here. Asking you, I just a girl in front of a boy asking him to love her.
She's always is like this, If she does not get her way she make you feel like shit until you be nice to her or get back together. I love her, I seriously love her. I know I'm just a kid but it’s true. I don't want to get back together because I'm just not ready for a relationship. But I need help; I need to know if anyone has advice you can give me. So that I can sit down with her and tell her that she needs to change her ways without me. I would help, but she needs to do this herself. Please help me. - Skyline - Cobra.

Sit her down and tell her that you are really worried. Make sure you let her know that you care about her. Only she can change her life. However, even though you can't be there to force her hand. It is a must that you are there to provide emotional support. She needs you to be there. If you express to her how much you care and are there for her. She may just realize she is not alone. She may even be able to see the light. However, I have been in her shoes going down the wrong road, and trust me it will take awhile for her to completely recover. I hope this helps, and good luck. I wish you and your friend the best.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor_Blade said:
Sit her down and tell her that you are really worried. Make sure you let her know that you care about her. Only she can change her life. However, even though you can't be there to force her hand. It is a must that you are there to provide emotional support. She needs you to be there. If you express to her how much you care and are there for her. She may just realize she is not alone. She may even be able to see the light. However, I have been in her shoes going down the wrong road, and trust me it will take awhile for her to completely recover. I hope this helps, and good luck. I wish you and your friend the best.

Yes. And it wouldnt hurt to tell her that you do love her, but you want her, and yourself, to be really ready so that you dont make the same mistakes twice.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah just talk to her man.. Try to talk some sence into her.. IF that doesnt work then it would do you good to get away from her. Whether you truely do love her or not bringing yourself down because of her wont be good for either of you.

Janglenut

Particinator
swizeguy said:
Yeah just talk to her man.. Try to talk some sence into her.. IF that doesnt work then it would do you good to get away from her. Whether you truely do love her or not bringing yourself down because of her wont be good for either of you.

My thoughts exactly. You have to be happy, that is the most important thing. If she is a phyco bitch you cannot let that drag you down.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Thanks guys, I guess I have to Think about how to say it.

triptrippen

Angry Buddhist
Talk to her about it and if she doesn't start gettin better , i would get the hell away from her b4 she drags you down w/ her. if she isn't going to change you shouldnt persue her

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
it is helpful to let her know you will always be there for her. But you also did the right thing by not getting back into a relationship with her. She needs help professioanlly. I'm not saying that to be funny but she does have some serious issues that only a professional can help her with. One of which sounds like suicide. She may not have said it but she's definitely headed down the suicide slope. Offer to go with her as a friend for support. It might help her see that you really do have her best interest in mind. She'll probably resist your idea and at first think your crazy for suggesting such a thing, but it truly is the best thing for her. there are free clinics for this stuff you can ask a hospital for the numbers or call a helpline. I never called those things myself but if you want to help your friend they are supposed to be able to tell you what you can do for her.

Meanwhil, don't give in and get back together with her. You love her and this is the best thing you could do for her now as someone who loves her.