WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i need some advice

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Ok, heres my backgound

I am currently at the university of chicago and I am undecided on what to major in. It is either going to be math or computer science.
I am interested in both a lot, but i dont think i would want to do research. Does anyone of you know what possible jobs i could get with a undergrad in math, or what possible options i would ave in grad school with an undergrad in math.
From what i have heard, getting a job with only a undegrad math degree is pretty hard.
Also if anyone knows what oppurtunities i would have if my undergrad major is in computer science, I would be extremely greatfull :thumbsup:

Ofcourse there is allways an option of double majoring in compter science and mathematicsm, but the Uof C isnt exactly the easiest college to double major in.

Thanks in advance if you can help me :)

EDIT: oh yeah, and please dont crap up the thread and say im an idiot and i should talk to the counsellor in college.....I allready have tried it. I have the worst counsellor you can possibly get.