WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I need some chocholate!

rogue

Banned - What an Asshat!
My job sucks. I know that everyone says that about their jobs, and that I'm just whining, but oh well. In the last 3 days I've put in over 24 hours between busing, dishwashing and hosting. All three jobs suck. With dishwashing, u are so sore at the end of the night that u can't even twitch your toe without writhing in pain. Busing, u can't ever move fast enough to get things done and u get shit-for-tips at the end of your day busin' ur ass for ungrateful ingrates! uhh. Anyway, hosting, u hear all the crap that the customers think will get them a free meal. "my toast was cold, my french dip sandwhich was "soggy", our service was " very dissapointing"." Don't they know that I don't give a flying fuck?! Anyway, I hate it and I think I'm gadda get a new job. :bonk: :censored: Damn slave drivers! :whip:

tinytim_one

Hoodrat
fuck the world

when u do end up getting a new job...just make sure that u go out in a good way.......make sure to piss in someones drink, take a bite out of there food.....and at the end tell them to go fuck themselfs....but that is what i would do and i fucking hate the world :mfinger: :thumbsup:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
rogue said:
My job sucks. I know that everyone says that about their jobs, and that I'm just whining, but oh well. In the last 3 days I've put in over 24 hours between busing, dishwashing and hosting. All three jobs suck. With dishwashing, u are so sore at the end of the night that u can't even twitch your toe without writhing in pain. Busing, u can't ever move fast enough to get things done and u get shit-for-tips at the end of your day busin' ur ass for ungrateful ingrates! uhh. Anyway, hosting, u hear all the crap that the customers think will get them a free meal. "my toast was cold, my french dip sandwhich was "soggy", our service was " very dissapointing"." Don't they know that I don't give a flying fuck?! Anyway, I hate it and I think I'm gadda get a new job. :bonk: :censored: Damn slave drivers! :whip:
i think you need a hug, ahh come here. :hug2: