WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I NEED something to do!!!

#1
Help me

i am bored out of my mind. I am grounded to my room for being suspended.
send me a good website or something.
so bored
will kill
no time to waste except for all of it.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#2
stupendousman said:
Help me

i am bored out of my mind. I am grounded to my room for being suspended.
send me a good website or something.
so bored
will kill
no time to waste except for all of it.
well you got internet go look at porn
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#4
Are you a very sick person, in that case, try this(no, I have not been on it, some hentai-crazy friend of mine gave it to me) http://disney-x.com I think it was something like that...
 
48
0
0
#6
an array of links

Here's some time-wasting links:
http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html
* think of any sitcom character or dictator, answer the questions and it will guess whoever you picked. it's cool and a good time waster.

http://www.illwillpress.com/
foul mouthed squirrel videos- it's funny.

http://www.wired.com/animation/
that's another online-video thing.

but, you prob want to see porn, and for free no less. try this one, but I'm warning you, some of these are disturbing...
http://consumptionjunction.com/
 
1,102
2
202
#8
stupendousman said:
I beat the living shit ot of a guy who called me a fag. he looked like a piece of popcorn when i was finished with him. :)
Questioning your sexuality, eh chief. It's ok. There are a lot of tolerant people on this board. No one will make fun of you here. I take it you would have preferred he call you homosexual? Fag is so 1987.
 

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
284
0
0
#9
hey

hello yes i hate the french very much







---------------------

pain can be such a terrible thing :gun:
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#10
yowatupdogg said:
hello yes i hate the french very much







---------------------

pain can be such a terrible thing :gun:

Huh? :mfinger:
 

Da$uper$tar

da one and only ya know..
11
0
0
#11
I can pass ur time...

I think you need to find a woman irl and not porn... i mean the real deal is always soooooo soooooooo good......
sry i have a naughty lil devil inside of me.....
and good job w/ making that guy look like popcorn! i bet u really "POPPED" him one ;)
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#13
Da$uper$tar said:
I think you need to find a woman irl and not porn... i mean the real deal is always soooooo soooooooo good......
sry i have a naughty lil devil inside of me.....
and good job w/ making that guy look like popcorn! i bet u really "POPPED" him one ;)

Can you please re-post this in english?
 
48
0
0
#14
GottaHurt said:
And here I was beginning to think you were a good girl. ;)
sometimes i'm good, sometimes not. that website is super fucked, i'll have to admit, which is why i have it on my favorites. ;)
 
48
0
0
#19
if you're bored to death

go to this website and take the quizzes if you're bored.
especially the sex or something like it. i won't lie, i failed the first one
mad cool Quizzes