WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i need to get this of my chest

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
#1
ok, heres a short story it will xplain everything

when i was 7 my uncle and aunt had a divorce, they went their sepparate ways, then 1 year later my aunt meets this guy named rick and decides to marry him. well this guy rick had 3 kids already. i met all of them personaly, 1 slightly retarded (not joking) 1 a trouble maker, 1 a average 8 yr old girl. i dont see those kids for about 4-5 years, then when i see them, the once average 8 yr old girl, IS A FREKING KNOCKOUT, she was so increadibly hot, kinda had to rub my eyes, and from then till now ive acted different around her.

is it wrong to act this way?? she IS my step cuz, but i liked her, even her personality is good, is it wrong to like her??? more than just a step cuz???
 

Offalittle

Window Washer
70
0
6
#2
If it is not blood relations, I say you are good to go.
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#3
ask her ur not blood realations yr fine just get her cell number and her msn/ yahoo whatever and ask her out.
 

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
231
0
0
#4
Offalittle said:
If it is not blood relations, I say you are good to go.
ya agreed but if you wanna marry her you have to go to like alabama or sumthing
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#5
Infected_enigma said:
ya agreed but if you wanna marry her you have to go to like alabama or sumthing
nar just say that u were goin out before your auntie+ guy got married
 

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
231
0
0
#6
YUCK FOU!!! said:
nar just say that u were goin out before your auntie+ guy got married
hrm dating with ur 7 and 8 and stayed to gether for 8 years mmhmm I think everyone is gonna fell for that -.-
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#7
Infected_enigma said:
hrm dating with ur 7 and 8 and stayed to gether for 8 years mmhmm I think everyone is gonna fell for that -.-
no i meant lie about it people are two stupid to do math. this means this guys is 13 years old, just made the cut i guess.
 

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
231
0
0
#8
YUCK FOU!!! said:
no i meant lie about it people are two stupid to do math. this means this guys is 13 years old, just made the cut i guess.
ya plus if they do get married I guess it won't be for another like 5 years newayz
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#9
Infected_enigma said:
ya plus if they do get married I guess it won't be for another like 5 years newayz
yes that is tru and you dont know wether it will last its just the family to deal with
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#10
hmmm... i have an opion on this but i will wait to give it
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
#11
marryig her, i dont think it will go there, if i DID ask her out then my family would prly just have to deal with it, they wont be happy, especially the father but o well, like i care :p
 
781
0
16
#12
see this is what you do you get her real drunk then slam her in her tight little ping hole all while video tapeing it, then you leave the vid in the family tape player for rebroadcast durring thanksgiving dinner
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
#13
ok, it all sounded good till the thanksgiving part... Y the hell would i wanna do that!? o look family, i had sex w/ my step cuz, *gets thrown out of house*, (wich is bad)
 
781
0
16
#14
RGN-dRaGoN said:
ok, it all sounded good till the thanksgiving part... Y the hell would i wanna do that!? o look family, i had sex w/ my step cuz, *gets thrown out of house*, (wich is bad)

but something like that would make the news and I would get a laugh out of it
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
#15
Lawdawg428 said:
but something like that would make the news and I would get a laugh out of it
only if there was reporters and stuff there, otherwize i doubt it, how ever something like this made the jerry springer show, the dude was sleeping with his sis tho, and he told his family on christmas, they burnt the tree cuase the father was so pissed, u can get a good laugh at that guy instead me :D
 
781
0
16
#16
awww come on dont be such a puss fuck your cosin tape it and show the family
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#17
Lawdawg428 said:
awww come on dont be such a puss fuck your cosin tape it and show the family
:) and send me a copy!!!
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#19
RGN-dRaGoN said:
ok, heres a short story it will xplain everything

when i was 7 my uncle and aunt had a divorce, they went their sepparate ways, then 1 year later my aunt meets this guy named rick and decides to marry him. well this guy rick had 3 kids already. i met all of them personaly, 1 slightly retarded (not joking) 1 a trouble maker, 1 a average 8 yr old girl. i dont see those kids for about 4-5 years, then when i see them, the once average 8 yr old girl, IS A FREKING KNOCKOUT, she was so increadibly hot, kinda had to rub my eyes, and from then till now ive acted different around her.

is it wrong to act this way?? she IS my step cuz, but i liked her, even her personality is good, is it wrong to like her??? more than just a step cuz???
dude thats mad wrong
 

Reqium

Tenderony
157
0
0
#20
Why is it so wrong? If there is no blood relation then it can't be considered incest. I say go for the gold bud, get a few rides in then trade her in for a new one.