WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I need to think up of a good pay back plan

well after letting this thread live for a few days I have realized somethings...I did something I shouldnt have....and, people cant come into a thread and just do what the thread maker asks but insted just say what ever the hell they have on there minds about what ever the thread is about

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Earth Rester said:
and, people cant come into a thread and just do what the thread maker asks but insted just say what ever the hell they have on there minds about what ever the thread is about
welcome to the webnets..

everyone is an expert, everyone is wrong.

Jugular

volatile
Pandur said:
I also have friends, well certainly not LOADS of friends.That doesn't change the fact that I find it really strange when people care about things that don't effect them directly in any way.

St.Anger if you come to the shithole country I live in and manage to survive at least one day I'll let you watch me through my bedroom window:happysad:
What does living in a shit country have to do with peeping through a bedroom window?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
void said:
welcome to the webnets..

everyone is an expert, everyone is wrong.
Don't placate him. I'm of the opinion that revenge for this is stupid hence I'm not playing along. I'm not here to encourage that kind of behavior. From him, her, or you.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
Don't placate him. I'm of the opinion that revenge for this is stupid hence I'm not playing along. I'm not here to encourage that kind of behavior. From him, her, or you.
i thought you read my previous post, i agree that revenge is futile and infantile.. paternity suit and child support is the only way..

i wasn't trying to placate anybody.. just wafting the coffee over for him to smell as he awakens..

it's like he had never realised previously that people on the webnets don't say/do/think what you want them to..