WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I need to vent again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Damn guys. I hate this little venting thing but it has come to this. All the treads I read anymore are just bashing cuddles or Johnny whatever his name is.

It is extremely old and calling her the same names over and over again has become not funny. Guys why don't we check out the other forums and see if we can post something worth discussing. Maybe we can get better things to talk about then cuddles boobs, her looking 13 and neg reps.

It just seems all so bleh and blah. Then we can find a reason to bash someone.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
_Kitana_ said:
Damn guys. I hate this little venting thing but it has come to this. All the treads I read anymore are just bashing cuddles or Johnny whatever his name is.

It is extremely old and calling her the same names over and over again has become not funny. Guys why don't we check out the other forums and see if we can post something worth discussing. Maybe we can get better things to talk about then cuddles boobs, her looking 13 and neg reps.

It just seems all so bleh and blah. Then we can find a reason to bash someone.

Hey, look! It's another "This is the suxxx0rz" thread. Instead of complaining about it; why don't you post something worthwhile. :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Hey, look! It's another "This is the suxxx0rz" thread. Instead of complaining about it; why don't you post something worthwhile. :thumbsup:
I am not complaing or saying the site is bad or anything else. I have replied and posted a few things around the board, was trying to provoke more people into helping.

People will move on in time. However it seems to me, that the more you post threads about it. The more people are going to continue, just to spite you. It's the way things work, or so it seems.

Just a thought.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Taylor_Blade said:
People will move on in time. However it seems to me, that the more you post threads about it. The more people are going to continue, just to spite you. It's the way things work, or so it seems.

Just a thought.
we already are on a new subject. YAY!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
kitana please dont post here if you can't handle b&t!

_Kitana_ said:
we already are on a new subject. YAY!
When you post things like that you are obviously not on a different topic. :thumbsdn:

This thread is as hypocritical as my "What the fuck...Abusive Bitch" thread. :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
MrNewbie said:
kitana please dont post here if you can't handle b&t!

She'll eat you up and spit you out watch your tounge boy. :p

Here's a new subject...why are people quoting the post right above them all the time? If you don't quote anything, isn't it implied that you're talking to the person who posted above you? All it's doing is wasting space.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
TheLampIncident said:
Here's a new subject...why are people quoting the post right above them all the time? If you don't quote anything, isn't it implied that you're talking to the person who posted above you? All it's doing is wasting space.
Wow seriously, shut the fuck up you tard :mfinger:.

bnccoder

Postaholic
TheLampIncident said:
Nice point.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
thanks mate, since its soo obvious that you ment me because you didn't qoute anyone and im the last poster after you.
This is the worst "come"-"back" by kitana ever, oh well she atleast tried to to a re-("e")-join b&t but failed!
Congrats kitana by another failed thread by you in b&t, why dont you just go back and answer to the life stuff..

Oh wait, I remember what happened last time we were writing about ur boyfriend :mfinger:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
MrNewbie said:
thanks mate, since its soo obvious that you ment me because you didn't qoute anyone and im the last poster after you.
This is the worst "come"-"back" by kitana ever, oh well she atleast tried to to a re-("e")-join b&t but failed!
Congrats kitana by another failed thread by you in b&t, why dont you just go back and answer to the life stuff..

Oh wait, I remember what happened last time we were writing about ur boyfriend :mfinger:
If we made fun of your boyfriend, you'd get pissed too.

You honestly, need to get a clue what you are talking about.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
The funny part is Cuddles isn't even worried about it. She's having fun with it..
Johnny is Johnny.. He only attacks mods what are you worried about?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
A bubbly thigh said:
If we made fun of your boyfriend, you'd get pissed too.

You honestly, need to get a clue what you are talking about.
I dont have a boyfriend, dont speak about self-experience here please.

try me :thumbsup:

MrNewbie said:
Wow seriously, shut the fuck up you tard :mfinger:.
Now you see, this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Here's your Tonka truck and Matchbox cars back. I wouldn't have taken them from you in the first place if I knew you'd get all cranky.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MrNewbie said:
Yeah I remember what happened last time :rolleyes:
Ha... dude.

guess what one slip up and i will ban ya.

I HATE YOU WITH AN OVER FLOWING PASSION

Status
Not open for further replies.