I new.

Shadic

Hoodrat
11
0
0
Hi! I was bored, and I just started typing random sites in my bar, and I though A WTF.com had to exist, so ta-dah! I'm here. I think this could be good to use while my Newgrounds BBS ban expires. You guys shoulg go there. No offense, but it's a hell of alot better than this. Well, I'm gonna start doing...stuff . bye!
 

Shadic

Hoodrat
11
0
0
junglizm said:
I old.

Welcome and fuck off. :mfinger:

wow, and I thought Newgrounds had a few n00bs. If you can't say anything intelligent unless someone else is being the dumbfuck, you need to fuck off.
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,205
2,465
637
Shadic said:
wow, and I thought Newgrounds had a few n00bs. If you can't say anything intelligent unless someone else is being the dumbfuck, you need to fuck off.
That's just how we welcome people here, guy. I missed any intelligence coming from your "I new" comment though.

Welcome, Shadic; Me Junglizm, you Jane!

:thumbsup:
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
Shadic said:
Hi! I was bored, and I just started typing random sites in my bar, and I though A WTF.com had to exist, so ta-dah! I'm here. I think this could be good to use while my Newgrounds BBS ban expires. You guys shoulg go there. No offense, but it's a hell of alot better than this. Well, I'm gonna start doing...stuff . bye!
Welcome to WTF, please watch your step as you enter WTF's path and Fuck OFF :mfinger:
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,937
4,375
537
Way to bash this site! I think the mod's will like it too...


Anywho... I made a bathroom brownie with your name iced upon the top. Hurry before it goes stale.

Fuck off, and Welcome... I guess... :thumbsdn:
 

Antisocial85

No Loafing
121
0
0
Shadic said:
Hi! I was bored, and I just started typing random sites in my bar, and I though A WTF.com had to exist, so ta-dah! I'm here. I think this could be good to use while my Newgrounds BBS ban expires. You guys shoulg go there. No offense, but it's a hell of alot better than this. Well, I'm gonna start doing...stuff . bye![/QUOTE

Hello fellow new person.
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,937
4,375
537
Antisocial85 said:
Hello fellow new person.


If you look closely you will see that he has already been banned for being an asshat. Let us hope you do not suffer the same fate as he.
 

Antisocial85

No Loafing
121
0
0
brainwashmonkey said:
If you look closely you will see that he has already been banned for being an asshat. Let us hope you do not suffer the same fate as he.


Hopefully not, Some people just never learn.
 

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
98
0
0
Welcome, Im kind of new as well. Just been here for 2 days.
Oh yes. Fuck off :mfinger:
edit: fuck, i missed the thread. Thats sad.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
Shadic said:
Hi! I was bored, and I just started typing random sites in my bar, and I though A WTF.com had to exist, so ta-dah! I'm here. I think this could be good to use while my Newgrounds BBS ban expires. You guys shoulg go there. No offense, but it's a hell of alot better than this. Well, I'm gonna start doing...stuff . bye!


Funny how many people get here that way...its like, the universe wants them to find us....

welcome!
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,937
4,375
537
dustinzgirl said:
Funny how many people get here that way...its like, the universe wants them to find us....

welcome!


DG, he was already banned when you posted... I find that mildly humorous. :p
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
It's sad he was banned in less than 24 hour. Just like Britney Spears first marriage!
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,205
2,465
637
The Enlightener said:
Welcome to the site

Originally posted by Junglizm
Not trying to shit on you, but you know if you use the quote button, it' adds the "originally posted by" automatically?

You're also welcoming someone who's already been banned.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,621
2,337
537
brainwashmonkey said:
DG, he was already banned when you posted... I find that mildly humorous. :p
He was banned for being "12ish",literally.
Sorry,rules are rules.

He'll be thirteen on the twentyfifth.
He can return then,if he wishes to.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
gehtfuct said:
He was banned for being "12ish",literally.
Sorry,rules are rules.

He'll be thirteen on the twentyfifth.
He can return then,if he wishes to.
You know when I joined I was 12 and no one seemed to notice.