WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I only signed up for this to get the blokes...

Ey. Dennis Leary said this site name in one of his special things. So I being the curious fuckin' jorge that I am, decided to check it out. Holy Hell. You're really here! Let the shitstorm begin me lovely little faeries. Chim Chim Charoo...

shep

Local alcoholic
snoxxn said:
Ey. Dennis Leary said this site name in one of his special things. So I being the curious fuckin' jorge that I am, decided to check it out. Holy Hell. You're really here! Let the shitstorm begin me lovely little faeries. Chim Chim Charoo...
Hey limey,stop talking that bloke shit and keep yur chimmny shit to yourself.Fucking lame ass limey's----scum of the world :D

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
When did you see that idiot mention wtf.com? Was it on a tv special or something? Just what we needed, more traffic...

F U, and welcome to the site dillhole.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
He did on one he said wtf.com in a skit and didn't know what it is.