WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I posted in Taters cuz I'm not a noob......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Yeah Rove, unless yore your you're drunk. Come on Cind, the Rove is confused, fragile and feeling a little down on life. Can't you just show him your big beautiful comforting titties?

Yeah Rove, unless yore your you're drunk. Come on Cind, the Rove is confused, fragile and feeling a little down on life. Can't you just show him your big beautiful comforting titties.

Really? I've been gone THIS LONG and that's the best you can do by way of welcome? Ask for tits like some prepubescent little boy? I'm shocked ya know! Really! I mean some boys! Hmmph!

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Oh! Did I Do That? And Kim K. thought she could break the web! I'll Turn down my sexy and naughty features when I'm here Jason.....promise😉😈
We'll help you remember. For now, you've been welcomed, again, so I don't think I need to tell you where else to go by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.