WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I probably already hate you

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
5
102
#1
I hate the left, I hate the right, and pretty much everything in the middle. I am right 97% percent of the time, the other 3% is the stuff that is to stupid to care about. I am really looking forward to being wtf's next banned member. Lets get this over with ... :mfinger:
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#2
I've kinda been standing in line here awhile buddy, you are just going to have to wait your turn.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#3
dude ban him PLEASE i beg of you
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
41
38
#4
welcome fuckface :mfinger: (and fuck you)
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#5
shep said:
welcome fuckface :mfinger: (and fuck you)
don't welcome him...he'll be gone if someone besides myself listens to me