WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I R n00b, Please Flame Here!

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
*Shrugs* Yupp, definately a pointless thread. But, im a "noob" to... He just neads to learn a little bit about this site (look at the guide). :)
Also, not to be a "grammar nazi" or anything of the sort, but who says "I r"? Oddness...

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Jessica43999 said:
*Shrugs* Yupp, definately a pointless thread. But, im a "noob" to... He just neads to learn a little bit about this site (look at the guide). :)
Also, not to be a "grammar nazi" or anything of the sort, but who says "I r"? Oddness...
*yep
*definitely
*too
*needs
*odd
*owned

Jessica43999 said:
Well, looks like you've won. I suck, okay?
:thumbsup: Your best post yet. But I jest, you are okay among the many other shitty noobs.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
BullCrap said:
finally she confesses.
The fuck are you on about? You're still a noob. You've shown mediocre promise but still... let's not have the pot calling the kettle black m'kay?

Ummm. . .yeah. . .welcome to the new person. I don't know what the fuck is going on with the rest of this thread.

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
COMEON!! PLZ MORE FLAME!

BRING IT ON!! I R HAVE MY LIGHT SAb0r!!!

(translated: this thread needs to be alive)

This calls for a quick sturdy locking and cocking for our friend Username. Who will do the honours?