WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i r 'teh gift'

Status
Not open for further replies.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Sitting in the back of the bus, canadian_pov felt lonely. Ever since they broke the news that he was a special kid, that he stood out, his laife had changed completely. They told him to clean out his locker. They said they'd take care of his stuff. They'd take care of it. They told him that he stood out so much that they'd arranged for a special bus to stop right in front of his house the next morning. At the time, he was more than a bit excited. The thought of such a priviledge started him off well to a sleepless night. But as the night progressed, shivering at the cold in his Leafs jammies, his excitement quickly turned to concern, closely followed by fear. This was happening too fast. What had he done? Did he do something wrong? More importantly, did he do something right? At that thought, he remembered the time in math class when Mrs. Lazonga gave him a gold star for his math test. It dawned on him suddenly:

He was a genius.

He was able to lightly doze for a few hours, but as the sun rised, he couldn't bear it anymore. He got out of bed, going straight for the bottom shelf of his Mario Lemieux dresser. It was quite an occasion when the bottom shelf was opened. After looking at it for a few moments, he finally opened it, cringing at the smell of formaledhyde and mothballs. The smell reminded him of his dad, who he didn't see much. He would have described his dad as a workaholic if he'd known any words over four syllables. His dad was away all night, sometimes, and he always came back smelling like the funeral home. His dad didn't like to talk about work.

He picked out his nicest pair of slacks, the blue button shirt his mom made him wear when he went to see grandma, and the smelly old bowtie his grandpa gave him last February when he still thought it was Christmas. If he was smart, he needed to dress smart. He lay in bed until his mother started screaming at his father over the phone for not coming hom the orevious night. That was his usual wake-up call.

After he ate his porridge and kissed his mom goodbye, he stood anxiously at the end of his driveway. His mom was acting strangely. She was crying a bit, and she got all quiet when he came downstairs for breakfast. She talked a bit longer with dad, something about "always knowing" or something. Fifteen minutes later, the bus arrived. He stepped up to the bus. It was a lot shorter than the bus he used to take to school. He took a deep breath and shook the idea away. This would be the start of something good. The doors folded open, and he ambled up into the new bus.

TO BE CONTINUED...

There go my hopes, dreams, and aspirations. :rolleyes:

Edit: Seriously though, I'm not gonna respond to this because the only suitable response would be a storyflame, and I'm just lazy.

Suffice to say, I got pwned.

Descent

Hella Constipated
canadian_pov said:
There go my hopes, dreams, and aspirations. :rolleyes:

Edit: Seriously though, I'm not gonna respond to this because the only suitable response would be a storyflame, and I'm just lazy.

Suffice to say, I got pwned.
:mfinger::gay:

Janglenut

Particinator
There once was a kid named Screw ball,
he made a topic that became his publicized fall.
With a retarded story about riding a short cheese,
only to find out the story went in and out like a breeze.
Screw ball, you stupid twit,
why must you write silly shit?

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
Janglenut said:
There once was a kid named Screw ball,
he made a topic that became his publicized fall.
With a retarded story about riding a short cheese,
only to find out the story went in and out like a breeze.
Screw ball, you stupid twit,
why must you write silly shit?
pffffffffft there you are calling screwball a stupid twit WHEN HE IS THE KING OF FUNNY PICTURES!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
wootness said:
pffffffffft there you are calling screwball a stupid twit WHEN HE IS THE KING OF FUNNY PICTURES!
It looks like you have another lover screwy, Maybe he can replace your lust for Awaken?

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
It looks like you have another lover screwy, Maybe he can replace your lust for Awaken?
i never said i loved him all i said was he was the king of funny pictures!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Lust, yes, but love...

Never.

Blow me, wootness. For old times' sake.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
wootness said:
i never said i loved him all i said was he was the king of funny pictures!
By "funny pictures", do you mean a picture of you and him skipping barefoot through a field of dasies, carrying a picnic basket, and holding hands?

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
By "funny pictures", do you mean a picture of you and him skipping barefoot through a field of dasies, carrying a picnic basket, and holding hands?
umm no i think ill stick with the picture on your avatar......

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
wootness said:
umm no i think ill stick with the picture on your avatar......
Don't get any ideas there whootyandtheblowfish. Remember I'm the pitcher, you're the catcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.