WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I refuse to read JStager's "ROOFLETRAIN" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#1
God damn, man.

Kill it. You're not funny. You're not amusing. I don't like you. I pretend to be idle whenever you come onto IRC. I was very dismayed when you discovered IRC. I was deeply pleased when you were cockfarmed, although the second time it had lost some of its kick.

You constantly fuck up your computers. Don't you realize that it's your fault they're fucking up? I know next to nothing about computers, but I manage to keep my three year old Dell working quite well. If you were so capable, then you could run an OS that wasn't meant as a server and still acheive stability. My computer has only crashed twice, when I was messing with shit I probably shouldn't have been. You know what? I learned my lesson and decided that I shouldn't mess with this shit. Take a page out of my book.

Grow up. You're like MadTV. I used to feel sorry for you. Now I just think you should see a damn psychiatrist.

So, I'm sitting here. The ROOFLETRAIN thread is red and bold. I know I'd be sorry, though, if I read it.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#2
Icarus said:
I pretend to be idle whenever you come onto IRC.
Icarus said:
Kill it. You're not funny. You're not amusing. I don't like you.
That's very funny and straight to the point ;)

I never knew JStager(or whatever) was Descent?.... :confused:
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#3
I'm not sure about very funny, but I'm a fairly straight-to-the point person, I suppose.

Then again, I've been annoyed with him for a while, and just now said anything about it.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,282
739
387
#4
Ow! Sounds like somebody didn't geht to ride the dookietrain last night.

I'm just kiddin'.



What he said! :wstupid:
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#5
Well, he wont be on for a week 'cos of his 'studys' and 'cos of his mum ( :( which is sad even if you don't like the guy) So you have to sit back and wait for him to perch his eyes on this.

Edit: Also that 'roofletrain' whatjamacallit, Was kinda pointless 'cos it went off topic after the 2nd post :confused:
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#6
yeah hes fucking annoying
 

-TRuMP-

[The Infamous]
46
0
0
#7
a good ol fashioned lynching always does the trick
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#8
Icarus said:
God damn, man.

Kill it. You're not funny. You're not amusing. I don't like you. I pretend to be idle whenever you come onto IRC. I was very dismayed when you discovered IRC. I was deeply pleased when you were cockfarmed, although the second time it had lost some of its kick.

You constantly fuck up your computers. Don't you realize that it's your fault they're fucking up? I know next to nothing about computers, but I manage to keep my three year old Dell working quite well. If you were so capable, then you could run an OS that wasn't meant as a server and still acheive stability. My computer has only crashed twice, when I was messing with shit I probably shouldn't have been. You know what? I learned my lesson and decided that I shouldn't mess with this shit. Take a page out of my book.

Grow up. You're like MadTV. I used to feel sorry for you. Now I just think you should see a damn psychiatrist.

So, I'm sitting here. The ROOFLETRAIN thread is red and bold. I know I'd be sorry, though, if I read it.

I bet it's awesome just like the ROTLFCOPTER!!!
I love this pic and I'm gonna use it for all the dumbass motherfucka's here at WTF! as a matter of fact I'll go put it in Stags thread!
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#9
Yeah, he is a dumbass motherfucker.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#10
I really don't see what I have done wrong. Also, that night I was in IRC, my meds had worn off.

Dude...seriously. I don't see why the hell you hate me...I always liked you, still do..

Also, did I mention the reason my machine is always fucked up is because I buy "Cheap Shit Brand Products." My power supply is dying because I was running so much off it, it can't even run stable at it's rated output. Then again, I couldn't afford a new one, and I decided that if I had to run dual CPU's I would take the risk. I'm getting a generic 550w I got for a shitbox back from a friend, hopefully it will be a good temprorary solution.

If you don't like what I am doing, I will stop. I don't want to anger you; I have always respected you. Not many people can get out of a shitty situation like you, and overcome it. My best friend is still reeling from his childhood.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#11
I REFUSE TO READ THREADS ABOUT THREADS THAT I REFUSE TO READ.

AND, IN CONCLUSION,

REFUSE TO READ THIS THREAD.


Seriously Icky, why post this? is it really that annoying?
 

Roffles

Call it, Friendo.
151
0
16
#12
so when u get neg rep, u get "cockfarmed", which is a shithole part of the forum?
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#15
dustinzgirl said:
I REFUSE TO READ THREADS ABOUT THREADS THAT I REFUSE TO READ.

AND, IN CONCLUSION,

REFUSE TO READ THIS THREAD.


Seriously Icky, why post this? is it really that annoying?
Yes. It is.

If you're going to try that damn hard, at least get a sense of humor.

Descent said:
I really don't see what I have done wrong. Also, that night I was in IRC, my meds had worn off.

Dude...seriously. I don't see why the hell you hate me...I always liked you, still do..

Also, did I mention the reason my machine is always fucked up is because I buy "Cheap Shit Brand Products." My power supply is dying because I was running so much off it, it can't even run stable at it's rated output. Then again, I couldn't afford a new one, and I decided that if I had to run dual CPU's I would take the risk. I'm getting a generic 550w I got for a shitbox back from a friend, hopefully it will be a good temprorary solution.

If you don't like what I am doing, I will stop. I don't want to anger you; I have always respected you. Not many people can get out of a shitty situation like you, and overcome it. My best friend is still reeling from his childhood.
Look man, I don't hate you. I don't care enough to love or hate over the internet. You seem to take shit way too seriously, to the point where it's worrisome.

I don't want you to "stop" anything, I'm just sick of reading your contrived, unoriginal, funny-if-you're-three shit. You're just like a kid wanting to talk with the grownups. Get back in the playpen.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#16
Icarus said:
I don't want you to "stop" anything, I'm just sick of reading your contrived, unoriginal, funny-if-you're-three shit. You're just like a kid wanting to talk with the grownups. Get back in the playpen.
Sure. I'll stop. I don't want to piss anyone off here. If I had known I was annoying you, I would have stopped ages ago.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#17
Listen! You're not "doing" anything. I just think you're annoying! It's a character trait, not an action.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#18
Yeah...After reading my posts with "AOLer" in them, I really think I made an ass of myself.

I'm never doing that again, unless I am talking to an AOLer. It isn't funny anymore.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#19
Stop having "relevations" and just post like a normal human being.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.