WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I return... heh

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Well, for the moment, I am here. Hi all. I've thought a lot about a lot of you over the years, and I'm amazed to see how many members from then are still active, it's cool. It's been downs, and a couple ups, and at the moment it's CRAZY again.

I'm currently working at a different Hotel doing night audit, and I'm working right now and not getting time and a half for a holiday! Weeeeee. Gooooooo minimum wage!

My life has never been the same since my wife died in 2012. It's been a long road since then. Currently I am renting a room, have TWO broken cars and have to spend 30 bucks a day in Taxi's to get to work. It's becoming an issue.

I have spent 8 hours a day, minimum, looking into world events and history. Some used to call the things I said "conspiracies" but we're in a new America.

The pedo cannibals have been outed. The coup and counter coup is well under way in our government. The Evil of the Central Bankers is more than blatant. Islam turned out to be exactly what I ranted about in my "most controversial rant". I have far more information than I had when you all knew me, don't expect me to roll over on anything, because I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

It's JLXC Bitch, and YOU were the crazy ones.

:p

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Well, for the moment, I am here. Hi all. I've thought a lot about a lot of you over the years, and I'm amazed to see how many members from then are still active, it's cool. It's been downs, and a couple ups, and at the moment it's CRAZY again.

I'm currently working at a different Hotel doing night audit, and I'm working right now and not getting time and a half for a holiday! Weeeeee. Gooooooo minimum wage!

My life has never been the same since my wife died in 2012. It's been a long road since then. Currently I am renting a room, have TWO broken cars and have to spend 30 bucks a day in Taxi's to get to work. It's becoming an issue.

I have spent 8 hours a day, minimum, looking into world events and history. Some used to call the things I said "conspiracies" but we're in a new America.

The pedo cannibals have been outed. The coup and counter coup is well under way in our government. The Evil of the Central Bankers is more than blatant. Islam turned out to be exactly what I ranted about in my "most controversial rant". I have far more information than I had when you all knew me, don't expect me to roll over on anything, because I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

:p
I only got about half of that because I'm still half asleep, but it's so good to see you again!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I have spent 8 hours a day, minimum, looking into world events and history...

...Currently I am renting a room, have TWO broken cars and have to spend 30 bucks a day in Taxi's to get to work. It's becoming an issue.
I can't imagine the connection!

Welcome back...

words_arouse.jpg

Crazizniac

Particinator
The pedo cannibals.

uh.... ok that sounds cool. Are they ever seen drinking Cappuccino in Italian restaurants with Oriental women?

Jung

???
Premium
Welcome back. Don't spill your juice cleanse on the servers.

JLXC

Premium
The pedo cannibals.

uh.... ok that sounds cool. Are they ever seen drinking Cappuccino in Italian restaurants with Oriental women?
I just use pedo cannibals as a short, and shocking, version of the Truth. That the power structure is completely rife with Pedophiles is something the FBI and Police are well aware of and have been for a long time, but key members of the command structure have been suppressing and flat out lying for many decades about it. To be in the "club" you need to be filmed torturing and sexually abusing young children, so they have air tight blackmail for life on you.

Cannibal comes from their habits of drinking childrens blood after torturing them to get the adrenaline in the blood so they can get high, and because they think it brings them some "dark power" in ritual. Because they are Luciferians who have practiced this throughout history. Though they do apparently eat the flesh too ala spirit cooking (best easy example).

So YES. The "Elite", the "Rothschild Zionist Central Bankers", "TPTB", etc. are literal Pedo Cannibals.

There is overwhelming evidence for this, but it requires effort to look at all the thousands of cases and material, listen to the whistle blowers who were killed for saying anything, see where the witnesses were all murdered and sometimes the prosecutor and even judges all over the country decade after decade, looking at all the thousands of recent arrests of child traffickers in the USA, and on and on and on.

It only sounds out there if you are ill informed. Child Sex Trafficking is a bigger market than Drugs in the USA, more money involved. It's organized, and worldwide.

JLXC

Premium
Misread pedo cannibals as pedo cannabis.

Welcome back.
LOL I'm glad I don't know anything about pedo cannibis! That would suck even more.

JLXC

Premium
The pedo cannibals.

Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.