WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Rock!!!

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
346
0
0
#1
yea i rock, but im on here with excessive rage, so i figure instead of yelling at people which are the problem and solving them, continue with a series of builds and vents on this site :D
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#2
FUBAR said:
yea i rock, but im on here with excessive rage, so i figure instead of yelling at people which are the problem and solving them, continue with a series of builds and vents on this site :D
attention whore who wants to be flamed

this tread should be locked
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#3
_Kitana_ said:
attention whore who wants to be flamed

this tread should be locked
You start it.
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#4
_Kitana_ said:
attention whore who wants to be flamed

this tread should be locked
Nah, we'll let this one fester awhile, then pop it ;)
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#5
Broken said:
You start it.
didn't start shit lol....

am ending a pointless thread before it starts

(on second thought... i started it...but grr....ok just fuck you broken)
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#6
_Kitana_ said:
didn't start shit lol....

am ending a pointless thread before it starts

(on second thought... i started it...but grr....ok just fuck you broken)

Ahhh, look at Little Miss Innocent bat those lashes and then tries acting all coy...uh huh.....
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#7
_Kitana_ said:
didn't start shit lol....

am ending a pointless thread before it starts

(on second thought... i started it...but grr....ok just fuck you broken)
Why is it always Fuck you broken?
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#8
Broken said:
Why is it always Fuck you broken?
Did you want it to be something else Broken?

and GH...

well fuck it...

screw this thread...
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#10
_Kitana_ said:
Did you want it to be something else Broken?

and GH...

well fuck it...

screw this thread...
Hey, I haven't welcomed the dude yet. You might want to be rude and inconsiderate, but I'm not like that...
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#12
Broken said:
First time I have been called that, frankly I am offended.
I didn't call you anything. I merely answered a question, with a question, provoking thought.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#13
GottaHurt said:
I didn't call you anything. I merely answered a question, with a question, provoking thought.
ok what kind of thought was you hoping to provoke here...
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#14
_Kitana_ said:
ok what kind of thought was you hoping to provoke here...

The thought of you posting those pictures that Jesse took of you in that compromising position(s)....
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#15
GottaHurt said:
The thought of you posting those pictures that Jesse took of you in that compromising position(s)....
I knew better then to ask, I honestly did.