WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Say Fuck America

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuckyouimright

Fuck You I'm Always Right
I found this site and thought of this as heaven. I love cursing, fighting, and usually get really into it. And I know one subject I'm really into, America. Many people think America is this free place with freedom and peace and love.

1. Why the fuck is Sadam going on trail?
2. Why the fuck is there nothing on the news about Osma?
3. Why the fuck is bush are president?
etc. etc.

I think Bush is the most bullshit president we had, he fucked up so many fucking times. Why the fuck am I paying 40 bucks for gas when two years ago I was paying half that? He is getting that oil from Iraq, everyone knows that. And he uses it to take all of our money. I am ashamed of America and Today (July 4) will be burning my flag. :cool:

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Well you can have some fun with kitana's log- anti-war subject..

ethics101

Fresh Meat
Hello,
Your argument is disjointed. You have no central point, and you don't cite sources (I know: Since there is no central point, there need be no sources).
A general, unspecified contempt for an edified geo-political construct is not valuable as an argument.

morelos

lexicon incognito
ethics101, i don't see an argument anywhere in this topic.

i see an opinion, followed by a response referring to prior discussions, followed by your claim that there is a flawed argument somewhere in the topic.

in fact, it would seem that the only flawed argument here is the one you pose: that there is an argument at all in this topic. please enlighten me.

~ dan ~

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I just think all this is, is a bunch of complaining.

morelos

lexicon incognito
fuckyouimright said:
why is 'bush' the only name you can spell correctly?

morelos

lexicon incognito
i could SWEAR i've already read that somewhere.

I agree with you in saying that Bush sucks and we need somebody new. However, that's no reason to lose faith in the country all together. We could be living somewhere far worse. I see you have the American flag next to your name symbolizing that you also live here. All I have to say is, if you don't like America, you can giiit out.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
morelos said:
why is 'bush' the only name you can spell correckly?
HEY MO!....This is'nt a spelling bee Leutenant DAN..Its WTF man. If you're gonna eat her ass,Why not ask why the focus is so narrow.
Shit,theres a hundred reasons to be pissed right now....Hmmmm.
She chose those three,why?

Max!....Spell check please. :thumbsup:

Reqium

Tenderony
fuckyouimright said:
I am ashamed of America and Today (July 4) will be burning my flag. :cool:
Dont be fucken ashamed of America. Just be ashamed of the fucker who's apparently running it. Bush is the most fucked up president to lead America in awhile. He's just finishing daddies work. If your gonna burn anything burn that fucker. Im waitin for the new movie to come out. Farenhiet 9/11. Supposedly its all about the bullshit that he's been pulling since 9/11. Almost makes me wish Gore woulda got in. But then again i'm not an American and i have my own shitty ass leader to worry about. Why wont America just take over Canada an make it a 51st state.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Reqium said:
Why wont America just take over Canada an make it a 51st state.
Ahhh.You dont want that.You'd be part of our retarded paradice.
Besides,you can smoke pot there,duuuuude. :p

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Reqium said:
Dont be fucken ashamed of America. Just be ashamed of the fucker who's apparently running it. Bush is the most fucked up president to lead America in awhile. He's just finishing daddies work. If your gonna burn anything burn that fucker. Im waitin for the new movie to come out. Farenhiet 9/11. Supposedly its all about the bullshit that he's been pulling since 9/11. Almost makes me wish Gore woulda got in. But then again i'm not an American and i have my own shitty ass leader to worry about. Why wont America just take over Canada an make it a 51st state.
Let him do that..and yes let GW build a big big pipeline trough Canada so he can ruin that beautifull piece of nature you've got there above your country. Only for the benefit for HIS country. :thumbsup:

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
gehtfuct said:
Ahhh.You dont want that.You'd be part of our retarded paradice.
Besides,you can smoke pot there,duuuuude. :p
Really ?

We still can have our smoke here. But how long will that last ? GW wants us to stop with that...DARN !! Please let that Monkey mind his own business...he has enough trouble on his own..

and let me have my smoke....

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Requim:The Birthday Massacre thing.
The music was cool as FUCK.But what the hell was that shit about anyway?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Originally Posted by fuckyouimright

morelos said:
why is 'bush' the only name you can spell correctly?

And whay is Sadam on the trail, trail to where? Is he a cowboy? Lets git a posse.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
HiaWataH said:
Really ?

We still can have our smoke here. But how long will that last ? GW wants us to stop with that...DARN !! Please let that Monkey mind his own business...he has enough trouble on his own..

and let me have my smoke....

He also wants to censor us. It's only a matter of time till he starts focusing on forums and message boards. Then we'll have to say F##K Bush, or risk being fined by the FCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.